Seven

Jimin-
Jihoon finally lets me help him with his shoelaces. He wants to do them himself, but he hasn't learned to yet. I grab a small bag that had things like snacks, extra clothes for him, and toys. He grabs Kiki and follows me to the cab. I tell the driver the address Namjoon sent me.
Jihoon looks excitedly put the window. "Daddy, he's so tall. More taller than Jungkook," he says. "Then Seokjin, he loves Kiki. He also tall. He helped me pick out snack."
Jihoon keeps telling me about them. Some of its made up of course. But I don't think he realizes that they used to be some of my best friends. Luckily, the cab stopped. I pay the driver and carry Jihoon until we are at the door. I set him down and let him ring the bell. The door opens quickly. A boy around Jihoon's age smiles with one tooth missing from the front.
"Appa, there's people at the door!" He yells into the house.
Namjoon comes into sight and picks the boy up. "Jimin, look at you. You look so good. Come in," he says. Jihoon leads the way in, taking his shoes off by himself.
"Jihoon, this is my son Minho," Namjoon says, squatting down to be at their eye level. "If you want he can show you where his toys are."
Jihoon looks at me. I nod. He shyly nods and smiles. Minho takes his hand and pulls him down the hallway of the house. I almost want to follow him. I never let Jihoon leave my sight in a new house. Namjoon must notice my anxiety, because he pats my shoulder.
"Come See Seokjin," He says.
I nod and follow him to the kitchen. Jin is standing at the counter while talking to a little girl. "Jinnie," Namjoon calls.
They both look in our direction. Jin smiles. He comes and wraps me in a hug. "God, it's been too long," Jin says.
"It has," I say. "I'm sorry."
He pulls away. "No no no no, don't be sorry. You did what was best for you and Jihoon." He goes back to cooking. "You are going to eat a lot, you got too skinny."
"Uh, okay," I shrug. I look at the girl who hasn't said anything.
"This is our daughter Minji," Namjoon says.
"Hello, nice to meet you," I say, bowing.
"Hi," she bows back. She giggles. "Dad was right, you have a cute voice."
I blush. "Oh, thank you."
"Jiji, you're making him blush," Namjoon says.
"I am!" She says excitedly. "Cool."
There's screams from down the hall. Two little boys come running out. "Daddy, a monster!" Jihoon says, running to my legs.
"A monster! Really?" I ask with as much enthusiasm he has.
"It's big! Bigger than Appa," Minho says.
"How is it bigger than me?" Namjoon asks. "I thought I was the biggest?"
Minho hides behind Jin. "I think Daddy is bigger. He is stronger and has more muscle," He says.
Jin smiles. "I'm sure Appa can get the monster. I'm cooking baby."
"Why not Minji? She could try," Namjoon suggests.
"She can't beat the monster if she can't see the monster," Minho says.
"Minho, your sister can do just as much as you can," Seokjin says. "Jiji, go help the boys with the monster."
She nods. She feels around the counter, then feels the wall as she walks down the hallway with Minho. Jihoon stays with me. "Daddy, is something wrong with her?"
"Jihoon!" I scold. "You can't just ask that, you could hurt someone's feelings."
"I'm sorry," Jihoon says quietly.
"Hold on, Jihoon. You're okay. Minji is just blind. Don't feel bad for asking," Jin says. "But maybe find a better way to ask." He winks at the little boy.
"She can't see?" Jihoon asks.
Namjoon nods. "She has an eye disease."
Horror washes over my sons face. "Is she gonna die? Am I gonna get blind?"
Namjoon chuckles. "No, you can't get blind from her. But don't try to be extra nice, she wants to be treated like a normal person."
Jihoon nods. "I'm going to go see if they caught the monster." He runs down the hallway, almost toppling over.
Namjoon smiles. "Minji wants to take dance lessons from Hoseok hyun."
I smile. "That's great! Dance is so much fun."
"We're just worried," Jin says. "We don't want her to be disappointed if she can't do all the dance moves because she can't see them. I know she can easily learn verbal or by someone walking through and moving her lumps to be in all the right positions, but I don't want her to be angry about it. I hate seeing her upset."
I nod. "It's understandable. I get frustrated just by dancing, I can't do all the moves I used to."
"Did you ever go to college for dance? I know you were really looking forward to that," Namjoon asks.
I shake my head. "After the break up I dropped out of most of my non required classes. Dance included. I lost all my scholarships. I just recently starts dancing last summer."
The both frown. "You were so good," Jin says. "What'd you end up doing? What's your job now?"
"I'm an assistant to Yugyeom, he's a lawyer," I say. "We're trying to help this kid, he got raped. The defendant seems to be winning since the boy was over age and his lawyer has seemed to convince the court that men can't get raped," I say shakily.
Namjoon pats my back. "I bet that's really hard on you."
I nod. "Yugy suggested I don't push myself to hard on this case, but I really need that man in jail. That kid will not ever be the same, especially not if his rapist is still out there. I would know. I have no idea who raped me and it eats at me everyday. What if he's done it to more people? It keeps me up at night."
Jin hugs me. "If you ever feel like you're not safe, come to us. We can help."
I nod. "You guys are amazing."
"I know," Jin says. He finishes cooking and sets it on the table. "Kids, dinner!" The boys come running in. Minji comes out calmly and sits in a chair. Minho sits next to her. Jihoon and I sit across from them with Namjoon and Jin sitting opposite of each other at the ends. Jin helps Minji get her food while Namjoon helps Minho. Jihoon tells me what he wants, I grab it for him.
At the end of the night, the boys have become best friends. They mostly stay in Minho's room. Minji went to her room around eight to shower and get ready for bed. I start to look around the living room. I see a big photo corner in the back of the room. I make my way over there to see a much of photos. It's mostly of the kids, some of which include their parents. Then there's some of Hoseok and BamBam, Hoseok and the kids, just Jin and Namjoon, Namjoon with Hoseok, Jin with Hoseok, both of them with BamBam, plenty of photos of Yoongi with everyone. He's smiling in most of them. He looks so much skinnier. I pick up one with Yoongi and Hobi. He's on Hobi's back with a frown. I set it down when I spot one of Tae, Jungkook, and I. It's at the beach when we went I Jeju. Then there's one with all of us. Jin on Namjoon's back, Tae and Jungkook hugging with Hobi doing a heart above them, the Yoongi and I laughing with each other. It's a cliche picture, it looks like something pulled from a movie. I remember Hoseok giving his phone to some random local and telling them to snap a picture. Yoongi was making fun of him.
I set it down and wipe the tears I didn't know I had. Namjoon comes and stands beside me. He pulls me into a hug. "That was one of the only picture we have of all of us. We have plenty of you and Yoongi. We don't set them out because Yoongi doesn't enjoy seeing them. It always makes him break down when he looks at the one from Jeju," Namjoon says. "He misses you."
I sigh. "No, he can't," I say. "You can't say those things. It's not fair."
Namjoon opens his mouth to talk, but he's interrupted by Jin coming out with Jihoon in his arms. "He fell asleep. I think it might be bedtime," Jin says.
I smiles and take my son from his arms. "He can fall asleep anywhere, I swear," I chuckle.
"Just like Yoongi," Namjoon says. "You need to tell Yoongi. He's his father."
I shake my head. I start walking to the door. "No, I've been perfectly fine up until now. I'm all he needs."
"He needs his dad, Jimin."
"He needs me. Why would he need Yoongi when he doesn't even know he exists?" I ask. I slide on my shoes and pick up the bag, Kiki, and Jihoon's shoes. "I should go. It's getting late."
"Do you have a way home?" Seokjin asks. He pushes Namjoon away from the doorway.
"I'll call a cab."
"Let me drive you home," Jin says, slipping his shoes. "That wasn't a question, I'm telling her I am taking you home." I nod, not wanting to argue. I follow him to his car. He helps me put Jihoon in the car seat. I get into the front seat with Jin driving.
Soft music plays in the background. I almost forgot how different Namjoon and Jin are. From their music tastes to their personalities, they seem opposite. But one things for sure. They want the same thing for their friends and family. They want them to have the best they can.
"He's so cute when he's sleeping," Jin whispers. "When was he born?"
"November twelfth 2013. He'll be five this year," I say.
"How was carrying him? Like, did it feel good?"
I shrug. "I liked feeling close to him. Since I found out about him literally a month after Yoongi and I broke up, I was feeling so lonely. I spent so much time in my bed holding my baby bump crying. But it was comforting, and at the time my thought was he was half Yoongi and maybe if I try hard enough I could convince myself it was him."
Jin pats my hand. I give him directions to my house. After a few seconds he speaks again. "It must've been very emotional for you. Having a kid on your own, so young too."
I shake my head. "I wasn't alone. I always had Tae and Kookie. My dad was also very supportive, plus my friends in Busan. They all helped so much."
We stop in front of my apartment. "Well, thank you for tonight. Tell Namjoon goodnight and sorry for arguing. Please don't let him tell Yoongi. I don't want to ruin anything," I say. I climb out of the car and grab everything.
"It's okay Jimin, we wouldn't force you to tell Yoongi if you didn't want to," he smiles. "Have a goodnight."
I shut the door and walk into the building. Jin's nice car pulls away and down the street. I put Jihoon in bed, I comb into bed with him. He cuddles into me and mumbles in his sleep. I kiss his forehead and hold him close.