Nineteen

I'm sixteen weeks along. Everything has started getting more difficult. I'm very hormonal. My emotions are everywhere. I'm constantly hungry. I feel like such a big mess. Jihoon has been visiting his uncles a lot. They say they want to make it easier for me.
I feel bad for Namjoon and Jin hyung. They already have two kids of their own. They are willingly taking care of another. Of course they love Jihoon, but two little boys can be a handful. Plus their daughter will need attention herself, she's getting to the age of wanting to be all by herself and being independent.
Hoseok and B.B. are happy to take Jihoon. They're both kind of like children so it's fun for all of them. I'm just worried that they over play with him sometimes. They have a lot more energy than Jihoon does who still takes nod day naps.
Taehyung and Jungkook are now in parent mode. In a little less than five months, they'll have two of their own running around their house. Which they made the big step of getting an actual house. It's a two bedroom, two bath, but the family will be close. They started taking care of Jihoon everyday after school and on the weekends to get more experience, they even are helping the Kim's.
Yoongi has been my personal helper. He's been running my errands, making me food, satisfiying my cravings, and have just been there for me. He's always around helping. I don't know how he has time for work. I like having my boyfriend around, but it's sometimes not good having him around. Especially when my hormones are raging.
Like now.
Yoongi is sitting next to me. My head is just resting on his shoulders. His arm is around my holds, his other is beside him. He wasn't touching me in any provocative way, just the way he would tap his fingers on my arm or his smell, it's all too much for me. I started feeling my heat aching for attention. I let out a loud huff.
"What's wrong baby?" Yoongi asks. "You hungry? Can I get you something to drink?"
I shake my head. "No, I'm okay." My body starts getting hot. This is so embarrassing. We've only been together for two months, I want to take things slow. I can't be getting aroused like this. I cross my legs, hoping to conceal it, but I realize the friction that it makes. I close my eyes embarrassed and rub my legs.
I bury my head in his chest more, wanting to get more of him. I try to rub them discreetly. I bite my lip. It feels so good. I haven't had sex since Yoongi and I broke up. I almost never get time to give myself pleasure since I have a son. It's been so long, and it feels so good.
I let out a small moan. I mentally curse at myself. Yoongi is going to be freaked out about this.
"Jimin, are you okay?"
I nod vigorously. "I'm great," I say raggedly. "I'm just going to go to the bathroom." I get up quickly and run to the bathroom. I tug my pants down quickly and starts to stroke myself. I moan quietly. Why am I like this? I think of Yoongi. How he's so hot, his deep voice, his strong hands. I remember how he used to make me feel so good with his hands. I embarrassingly let out a louder moan.
There's a soft know on the door. "Jiminie."
"Hyung, n-not now... please," I say.
"Jimin, let me help you."
I feel my eyes well up with tears. "Hyung I can-can't."
The door opens. I try to cover myself. He stares at me for a moment. "I can fix that, it's okay," he says. He steps closer.
Damn raging hormones. I nod and he comes closer. "Lets go to your room. You'll be more comfortable there," he says, huskily. I nod, he takes my head and leads me to my room. He lays me down on the side of the bed, my legs dangling off.
He rubs my bare thighs. "It's okay, I have you. Don't think of it as your boyfriend giving you sexual pleasure. Think of it as a nice favor. This doesn't mean our relationship is ready for this."
"Y-Yoongi. I ha-have to get something or I think I'll p-pass out," I whimper.
He nods. He kisses my thighs, up to my balls. He sucks on one and has the other in his hand. I moan and fist the bedsheets. He licks up my dick and bobs his head down it, taking me in his mouth. His tongue swirls as his hands massage my base.
"Ah- oh my god," I moan. "Yoongi- I'm not gonna last long."
He kisses my tip. "Good boy, just release when you feel it." He starts pumping his hand. He sucks on the top, getting the precum.
I curse and moan. He licks me one last time before I release on his hand and in his mouth. He cleans me up and helps me sit up. His hands run through my hair. "You were so good."
I blush. "It's so embarrassing."
"Why? I'm always happy to help," Yoongi says smiling.
I groan. "Don't, you'll get me going again."
He hugs my waist. "I like you pregnant. You're so beautiful." He kisses me.
I wipe my lips. "I just tasted myself," I say in disgust.
He grins. "It's so delicious right?"
I whine and hide my head in his shoulder. "Stop hyung." He laughs and kisses my cheek.
I get up and take his hand. "We need to clean up. The boys are bringing Jihoon home soon," I say.
He nods. "You hope in the shower now, I'll clean up the sheets."
I nod and hop in the shower. I wash the sweat and left over cum off myself. I play with my four month tummy. "Two two are getting so big. Soon, we'll know your gender, and your daddies will be so happy whatever you are. I know they're both very excited for you two," I say. I rinse off my body and dry off. I wrap myself in a towel and walk to my room.
Yoongi is on my bed. It had new sheets on it and everything. He only has boxers on. "Baby, you're wearing a towel when I just saw you naked?"
I blush. "Yes, I don't want you to get turned off by my baby fat," I say.
Yoongi frowns. "I like it when you're chubby."
"And I like you the same way." I remember how skinny he was when we first saw each other again. "I want you to eat good, all the time."
Yoongi smiles. "I will, and you will too."
I nod and start getting dressed. "Go brush your teeth. And your hands."
He sighs. "Why? The constant taste of your cum in my mouth is hot. I love it."
I groan. "Stop, you're going to make me horny again."
He laughs and walks out of the room. I tidy up the house a little. Putting away toys, washing dishes. Yoongi helps me and dusts and vacuums. I bake a cake and let him eat the first slice. Jihoon will be jealous.
Taehyung and Jungkook burst through the door. "Dad were home!" Taehyung calls.
"Daddy, we're home!" Jihoon yells louder.
I kiss his forehead. "Go put your things in our room, buggie." He nods and runs off.
"How my babies doing?" Jungkook asks. He touches my stomach.
"They're all healthy and strong. I've started feeling more mivedment. Maybe they'll start being noticeable," I say.
Jihoon comes out and grabs a slice of cake. "Daddy, why'd you change the bed sheets? I liked the purple," he pouts.
"It got dirty," Yoongi says. "Want me to feed you like an airplane?" He sits next to Jihoon and makes plane noises with his mouth.
"Ew, you guys had sex with my kids in your uterus?" Taehyung asks.
"No, we didn't. He just gave me a bow job," I say. "You try being hormonal like this and not be sexually active," I glare that them.
"God, I couldn't imagine going a week without sex. Let alone four years," Taehyung says.
I scoff. "Yeah, well it gives you a lot of time to reflect about how nice the out doors is."
"We can appreciate the outdoors while having sex. Outdoor," Jungkook says.
I gag. "Get out, you brought me my son, now get out."
They both laugh. "Hoonie, Tae and Kookie have to get going," Taehyung says. "We'll see you soon. Maybe, your birthday?"
Jihoon smiles. "Bye!"
The boys leave. Yoongi starts haven't a conversation with Jihoon about his birthday. It's in about a week. He says he wants a party, but he doesn't want his friends from school to come. It makes me worry if he's getting along with them. The teacher should inform me if he isn't.
"I want grandpa to come, and Minho and Minji, and Namjoon and Seokjin, and Hobi and B.B., and Mark and Jackson, I want all them. Especially Minho," Jihoon says. "I want aunt Jennie and Jisoo too! And Yugyeom!"
I kiss his nose. "I'll invite them. But some people might not be able to make it."
Jihoon nods. "Yooni, I'm done."
Yoongi wipes his face with a napkin. "Lets go take a bath." He picks him up. "Sticky fingers. Don't touch anything with sticky fingers."
"Why?"
They start going down the hall. "Because you won't be able to get your fingers off of it."
I start cleaning the kitchen from the cake. I hear Yoongi and Jihoon laughing and yelling from the bathroom. Yoongi would be the perfect dad. Why can't I just tell him?