Thirtythree

Yoongi-
"Family Of Park Jimin."
My eyes shoot open. "That's me!" I say. I stand up, making up everyone in the process. The waiting room is almost empty. It's completely dark outside. It must be very early in the morning. I walk over to the doctor. "Is he okay? Did he have the twins?" I look at the large group. The rest of them are waking up. Taehyung and Jungkook come over next to us.
"Jimin is recovering in his room. The twins were successfully born and are getting treatment. They're very small and cannot breath on their own yet," the doctor says.
Taehyung smiles and hugs Jungkook. I smile in relief. "Can we see him? Can we see the twins?"
"When can we name them?" Jungkook asks.
The doctor smiles. "You can see them all. There is plenty of room for everyone in Jimin's room. We had him be in his own room since he is very scared at the moment."
I go to the boys and take Jihoon. They all wake up, we follow the doctor down the hall a bit. "We restrained his arms so he'd stop itching at the scars on his legs," he informs. I nod on the door before opening it.
"No!" He scream. "Get out, get out!" He screams.
"Daddy," Jihoon says softly.
"Ji-Jihoon?" Jimin quests down.
I set Jihoon down and he runs over to his dad's side. I follow him, everyone files into the room. Jihoon is holding on to Jimin's restrained hand. "Daddy, what happen to your tummy?" Jimin looks at me.
"Yoongi, I can't- I need to leave. He's going to hurt me," Jimin pleads. He yanks on the restraints. "Yoongi, let me out!"
I kneel next to him. "Baby, who's going to hurt you? The bad man was taken away. He's going to prison. You will never see him again," I say.
He clams down a little. "He hurt my baby," I cries.
"I'm okay daddy," Jihoon says. "Doctor says I'm all okay. No worry about me."
"You're safe," I say. "You also had a c-section. The twins are safe and are in the child's center."
"I need sleep," Jimin says. "Jihoon, lay next to me."
I help Jihoon into the bed. He lays next to Jimin and lays his head on his chest. They both pass out easily. I look around the room. The Kim children are sleeping on Jin's chest, he's barely awake. Namjoon is standing at the door of Jimin's bed. The youngest boys are sitting together on the couch, B.B. and Hoseok are on the floor again.
"Should we go see your babies?" I ask.
Taehyung smiles. "Yes! We need to fill out their information."
I follow the two boys to where the children center is. They fill out all the information except their names. We are allowed to see them, I go since Jungkook insisted. They're in a center with the rest of the new born babies. Their cribs together a little more than the others. Two tiny girls lay together.
Taehyung starts crying. He mumbles something about them being perfect. Jungkook holds his husband tightly. "They're all ours. Just imagine, soon they'll be dating and we'll have to watch them like a hawk. I'll be the strict dad, but since you have a soft spot for kids you'll be the nice one," Jungkook says.
"I know their names," Taehyung says. "Hana and Hayoon. It's perfect for them."
Jungkook smiles. "That's their names. Jimin might get jealous we didn't name one after him."
"I think he'll be happy you didn't," I say. "And he'd have a favorite then."
"They're perfect," Jungkook whispers. "Jeon Hana and Jeon Hayoon."
"Causing trouble, and kicking ass," Taehyung giggles.
"If you cuss around them, I'll be kicking your ass."
"Don't make a promise you can't keep," Taehyung teases.
"Okay, you guys have ruined it," I say. I hear them laughing as I walk away. It hits me that I missed this moment for Jihoon. My first born, and I didn't even know it. He's not even mine legally. I'll have to adopt him as if he's not mine.
I get back to Jimin's room. Everyone is now asleep. I smile and lay my head on Jimin's bed next to his hand. I kiss his fingers and hold his arm. "I love you. I'll never leave you again. You'll never have to endure that ever again."