Thirtysix

Jimin-
I can't imagine not having Yoongi. First off, I wouldn't have my son. Both of them are my world. Jihoon May be a handful but I would do anything for him, and I wouldn't be myself without him. Second, Yoongi is always there for me. Since we got back together, he has always helped me. No matter how hard it was throughout my pregnancy, he would calm me down and still love me. When I was raped, he did everything just right. He gave me space when I needed it. He didn't push me until it was absolutely necessary. And he helped me, like always. He started taking me to a psychologist. He would stay if I asked him. The doctor actually helped me with what I'm going through.
I look up at him. He's in the kitchen cooking. Jihoon sitting on the counter. I sit up, just getting done exercising, and walk over to them. Yoongi smiles at me. I lift myself up and sit next to Jihoon. He continues talking about when he went to Tae and Kookie's house how the babies don't do much. He says they're boring. Yoongi laughs and shakes his head.
"I was thinking, we haven't been looking for a new apartment. I think it's about time, don't you think?" Yoongi suggests.
Jihoon's eyes brighten. "Yes! I want my own room!"
I laugh. "I think we should definitely move. This place is too small."
"Good, because we are going to look at a house I saw online. It's in our budget, it's in a good neighborhood. It's close to the Kim's house. It has three rooms and two bathrooms. It's small. And it's a good house to start a big family in," Yoongi says.
I smile. "Lets go check it out." Jihoon cheers and jumps off the counter. He runs to the bedroom and grabs his shoes. Yoongi helps me down so I don't fall.
He kisses me knuckles. "You know, it's been three months since the twins were born," he says. "By the time we find a house and get settled in, it'd be a good time to make some more. It'd be a fun way to break the house in."
I giggle. "We never even got to break this house in. Baby, it's been six years since I've had sex. That last time with you was the last time for me."
He kisses me. "I guess I'll have to change that." I blush and hide my face in his neck. He chuckles and grabs my hand. "C'mon, lets go find that house."
We don't drive for too long. The house is two blocks away from Namjoon and Jin's. It's two story, but it doesn't look like a lot of square footage. But it does have a big backyard and a beautiful front yard. We go inside, a sales man takes on a quick tour. Of course Jihoon loves the house. So do I. The kitchen is big and has plenty of space. There's room for Jihoon, and any other kids that come along.
Yoongi and the salesman discuss house stuff. I've never been good at sales, nor do I care too much. I try to entertain Jihoon while they're talking money.
"What do you think do the house?" I ask.
Jihoon smiles. "I love it! It's so big, I have my own room! Minho can sleep over! I want it," he says.
I smile. "I love it too. Why don't you tell Appa that."
He nods. He turns to the men at the counter. "Appa, I want this house!"
Yoongi looks at him and smiles. He picks Jihoon up. "Who am I to say no? If Dad wants the house we'll get it." They two look at me. I blush and nod. "I love it, hyung," I say. Yoongi nods and turns back to the salesman. He has a few contracts to sign, then the man gives us two keys.
"It's yours. Congratulations," he says.
Yoongi gives me a huge smile. He thanks the sales man, before he leaves. Yoongi gives me a big hug and presses multiple kisses all over my face. "See, everything's perfect," he whispers.
"I know," I say. "Thank you for staying with me and not giving up on us. I know I haven't been very present lately and I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left you to take care of our son like that."
Yoongi smiles at me. "You took the time you needed. And now you're back and better than ever."
"Yah! I want hugs too!" Jihoon yells.
I giggle and pull away from Yoongi. He lifts Jihoon up and hugs him. I hug the both of them. "Buggie, what would you think about a brother or sister?" I ask. They both look at me in surprise.
"Yes!" Jihoon yells. "I want a brother!"
"I was thinking a little girl," Yoongi says. "I just want a little version of Daddy running around." He pinches my cheek. "Okay, we should get going. We have to get off our apartment leases. Then we have to move. I'm sure we'll need a lot more man power for that."
"Let's get it done, then!" Jihoon yells. He gets out of Yoongi's hold and runs out of the house. I laugh and take Yoongi's hand. He kisses my knuckles. "Do you like it?" He asks.
I smile. "Of course I do. I want to live here with you, Jihoon, and anyone else that comes along."
He kisses my nose. "Anyone? Even if that means I want five more anyones?"
I scoff. I take his hand and walk out of the house. "Only if you are the one having them," I say.
"Maybe we could adopt?" Yoongi suggests as we get to the car. "Sure it's expensive, but it'd be worth it."
I smile. "Let's get settled in this house before we decide to have anymore kids."
He opens the car door for me and helps me in. He goes around to his side and gets in. "Jihoon, are you all buckled?"
"Yup!" Jihoon says. "Are we going to sleep here now?"
"When we move our things in here," Yoongi says. "Only a few days. Then we'll have a nice backyard to play in. Maybe we could put in a pool, or maybe a swing. We could plant a garden. It's going to so much fun, Buggie."
Jihoon smiles. He swings his legs to the music playing softly in the car.