Twenty

Jimin-
I finish making breakfast and put it in the oven to keep warm. I quietly walk back to my room. Yoongi, Jihoon, and Holly are all on my bed cuddling. I smile and get dressed. Today is Jihoon's birthday, and his party. I have. A lot of cleaning to do.
I go through the house, picking up toys, wrappers, bowls, anything my boys could've left out. I vacuum, sweep, dust, and wash down everything. I start putting up decorations, like balloons. It gets to eleven, they need to be eating breakfast.
I walk towards my room. I hear Jihoon speaking and listen. "Will I ever have a brother?" He asks.
"Hopefully, I hope someday your daddy and I will have a lot of babies," Yoongi says.
"How many babies does your brother have?"
Yoongi hums. "Only one, except for the one in his wife's tummy, she'll be born about a month before Tae and Kookie's babies are born," he says.
I open the door and smile at Jihoon laying on Yoongi's chest. "Good morning sleepy head."
"Daddy, Yooni says his brother is pregnant too!" Jihoon says, getting off of Yoongi.
Yoongi smiles. "His wife is pregnant. I was just telling him about my family and stuff."
I nod. I pick up Jihoon and we all go to the kitchen. We start eating the breakfast I prepared. "How is your brother?" I ask.
"He's good. He asked me to come down for the week of the birth. I don't know if I want to leave you alone while you're eight months pregnant though," Yoongi says.
I scoff. "It'll be fine. Plus, I have Jihoon here to take over your job as a protecter. I don't want you to miss out on that. It's your niece."
He nods. "If one of the other boys comes and check on you every day I will."
I smile. "You're too protective."
"You are pregnant and amazingly gorgeous. I don't want anything bad happening."
We finish up breakfast. The Kim's are the first to arrive. Jin hyung made all the food. He said something about not wanting me to stress too much. Soon Taehyung and Jungkook arrive, bringing plenty of presents for their nephew. Hoseok and B.B. follow. Jackson and Mark bring all of their kids, making Jihoon and Minho happy to have more people to play with. The oldest just sit and talk with the adults. Yugyeom and Jinyoung come, along with Jisoo and Jennie.
I look around at all of the people. "Where's my dad?" I ask.
Yoongi rubs my back. "Go check your phone, maybe he's just running late."
I grab my phone and frown when I see so messages. The doorbell rings. I jog over to open it. "Dad, you come!" I smile.
"Of course! It's Jihoon's birthday, I wouldn't miss it for the world," my dad says.
I let him in. He sets his present with the rest of them. Yoongi gathers the kids around so Jihoon can open his presents. He gets different types of nerf guns from his uncles who give me a death look. I figure they'll be using more than Jihoon. The Kim's get him a doll he's been wanting, different accessories for her, and ten dollars. Hoseok and B.B. give him legos. He gets more toys, and movies. My dad gives him a new blanket and new coloring books.
Taehyung takes pictures of everything. He blows out his canes so everyone can eat the cake. Everything is perfect. Jihoon is playing with the other kids happily. All the adults are getting along. Yoongi and my dad are catching up. I love this so much.
Soon, the party ends. Jihoon cries when I don't allow Minho to spend the night. Yoongi calms him down easily. The three of us lay in the couch watching one of the movies Jackson's nd Mark got him. Jihoon laying on Yoongi, me resting my head on his shoulder.
"Yoonie, What did you get me?" Jihoon asks.
Yoongi smiles. "Oh right, you'll have to go outside for it," he says. We all stand up. Jihoon and I go outside. He has me cover his eyes and close my own.
"Okay, and open," Yoongi says.
I uncover Jihoon's eyes and open mine. Jihoon squeals. "Bike!" He exclaims. He runs over to the purple bike and smiles. "Yoonie, thank you!" He hugs Yoongi tightly. "I don't know how to ride it, though."
Yoongi smiles. "I can teach you. It'll be fun!"
Jihoon nods. "Daddy, looky!"
"I see bug, just make sure you're careful. Also, that is going in your apartment Yoongi," I say.
He nods. "I know." He crouches next to Jihoon. "You'll have to practice almost every day. That's the only way to get good."
Jihoon nods. "I want to now." Yoongi helps him on the bike. He closely teaches him what to do, not letting go of the bike since the boy has no balance. After thirty minutes Yoongi gets tired. Jihoon still has all his energy, Yoongi starts slowing down.
"Hoonie, we have to stop before I collapse," Yoongi says. "Let's do this some other time."
Jihoon pouts. "Say please."
Yoongi chuckles. "Can we please be done for the night?"
Jihoon nods. He skips up to the entrance. "Lets go!"
I groan and follow him inside. Yoongi puts the bike in his apartment and brings Holly over to mine. We all watch another movie, and fall asleep on the couch.