Thirty

Jimin-
Jihoon jumps off the couch. "Appa is coming home! Appa is coming home!" He yells.
I smile at how excited he is. I feel the same, except I'm incapable of jumping at the moment. "Yes buggie, Appa is coming home," I say. "But we don't want to get hurt so we can't jump off the couch." I say. I run my nose against his. He nods.
"When is he going to be home?" The five year old asks, sitting down.
"Not until tonight. He leaves Vietnam around four," I say. "But he told me to watch the weather. It could make it so he can't get home until tomorrow."
Jihoon nods. "Okay. What are we going to do until then?" He extra enunciates his words. Namjoon has been teaching him a lot in the past few weeks.
"Do you want to go out for lunch? Maybe we could go but Appa a welcome home present," I suggest.
Jihoon smiles. "Please can we do that! I want him to haves surprise when he gets to home!"
I nod. "Shoes and coat, Bug." He runs to our room, come out seconds later with his shoes in his hands and his coat half on. I grab my coat, slip on my shoes and find the keys to Yoongi's car.
Jihoon gets I the car himself, and gets buckled. I go to the drivers seat and carefully fill out into the road. For it being mid February, the weather is terrible. I turn the radio off, ignoring Jihoon's complaints.
"Where do you want to go for lunch?" I ask.
He looks out the window. "Maybe.... American food!" I roll my eyes. "The one Jinnie take me and Minho to."
I sigh and agree. I drive to the nearest American restaurant. We sit in a booth next to the window. I take a few pictures and send them to Yoongi, he looks so cute. He colors a fry on the child's menu he got. Instead of having it normal colored, it's blue.
"Do you know what you want?" I ask.
He nods. "Chicken and fries. And orange soda."
I nod and call over a waiter. I give him Jihoon's order before ordering myself a regular burger. We wait a few minutes before they give us our food. Jihoon tells me stories that BB and Hoseok tell him. When he's done he has food on his face and sticky fingers. I take him to the bathroom and wash his face off. I pay for the food and we go back to the car.
"So what do you want to buy for Yoongi?" I ask.
"I think a stuff toy. I want him to have a bear like Kiki so he can match me. But his is bigger since he's big," Jihoon says. "We could get him a toy piano. He says he likes pianos."
I smile. I'm sure Yoongi already has a piano. He definitely has a keyboard in his studio. "I think he'd appreciate both of those. But I have limited money so we will have to buy him the bear."
He nods happily. "Okay!"
I drive to the local super store. He leads me to the toys and easily finds a bear similar to the one he has. It's bigger and a lighter brown. "I think he will like this," he says. He tires to carry the bear, but since it's bigger than him, I carry it. We buy a few more snacks, along with a new movie to watch when Yoongi gets home.
As we walk out to the car, I get a call. I pick up without seeing who it was. "Hello," I say.
"Hey baby," Yoongi sighs.
"Hi, wassup? Weren't you supposed to be on a plane?" I question.
He clears his throat. "Actually, the flight was delayed. Weather in Korea is pretty bad," he says.
I cry on the insides. I unlock the car and put the things in and make sure Jihoon is buckled. "Well, I'm glad they aren't risking flying. I guess the weather is bad," I say. I looks around. It's only a light snow. "I'll see you tomorrow?"
"Yup, I'll see you then!" Yoongi says quickly. "Bye!" He hangs up quickly.
I sigh and put my phone down. "Hey Ji, Appa is going to be here tomorrow. He doesn't want to get hurt while flying in the snow," I say.
Jihoon frowns. "He is coming tomorrow. That's okay. It's like today, but later," he says.
I nod. That's a weird way to say it. I start driving home. "That means it's just me and you for one more day. What do you want to do?"
He puts his small finger to his chin. "Hmmm, movie night?"
I smile. "Sounds perfect."
Jihoon's quickly rids Of his clothes and runs to our room. I pick up the clothes and put them in the laundry. He comes back with his favorite onesie on, which he is starting to become too big for. He flops on the couch and turns on the tv. I get my pjs on too, then join him. He lays his head on my lap.
"Do you want snack now, or later?" I ask.
"Mm, later. I'm not too hungry," he says.
I nod and settle down. Throughout Toy Story, Jihoon gets up and interacts with the tv. He talks to it, yells at it, and he even gives the toys a lecture about being nice to other toys. Towards the end of the movie is when we get the snacks. He puts in Toy Story 2, and we watch it while eating gummy worms.
Around eight there's a knock at the door. Jihoon looks at it, then at me with confusion. Who would be at the door this late? I tell Jihoon to stay on the couch as I get up. I look through the peephole. Jaebum is standing anxiously at the door.
I unlock it and open it. "Hey, what are you doing here at this time?" I ask.
He looks at me. "I was just wondering if you were busy," he says. He looks into the apartment.
"Uh, I was just having a movie night with Jihoon. Can I do anything for you?"
"Is your boyfriend home?"
I furrow my eyebrows. "No, why does that matter?"
He quickly pulls a small gun up to my stomach. My breath gets caught in my throat. Oh god. I lift my arms carefully. "J-Jaebum," I stutter.
He presses the gun against me. "Go into the living room and sit on the couch." I nod and turn around, putting my hands on my stomach. Jihoon looks up at me confused. I pray one of the boys comes over.