Thirtyseven

Jimin-
I take Minji's hand and help her not run into a corner. "Sweetie, could you please sit down?" I ask. "I have to find Minho."
"I can help. I want to help Dad and everyone," she says.
I frown. "I know you do. But they won't even let me help, and it's my own things and my own house. I just need you to babysit Hana and Hayoon while I go find the troublemakers."
She smiles softly. "Okay."
I guide her to the portable crib. "They're sleeping right now. But if one of them wake up, just take her out and rock her. If it gets bad call for me okay?" She nods.
I go around the house, almost falling over boxes. The boys keep bringing in boxes and leaving in places I can trip over them. Right now Jungkook and Taehyung are upstairs painting. Hoseok and Jin are unpacking. Yoongi, Namjoon, and BB are bringing in the furniture now. We've been cleaning up the house and moving in for three days now. None of them have let me do anything besides watch the kids. They make excuses like I'm recovering from childbirth. Yoongi tells me straight up that he doesn't want me to get stressed over anything and that he doesn't want me to get hurt.
But if I was helping I would've gotten it done by now.
I go to the backyard. I'm immediately alarmed when the sounds of screams fill my ears. "Boys?!" I call. I run to the side of the house where the noise is coming from. Minho is crying, kneeling on the ground next to Jihoon. Jihoon is curled into a ball, his hands are over his ears and he's screaming. I try to pick up Jihoon making him scream louder. I grab Minho's hand softly. "What happened?" I ask.
"We were playing tag. I tagged him so he chased me. We started play wrestling. He just started screaming!" Minho says. "I tried to help him but he just pushed me away." The six year old bawls louder.
I wipe his tears. "Go find Uncle Yoongi. Bring him here."
He nods and runs towards the house. I look at Jihoon. I don't know what to do. I try to grab his arm, he screams and yanks it from my grip. I feel myself panicking. My head hurts and tears start to fall down my face.
Yoongi comes to my side. He grabs Jihoon and pulls him to his chest quickly. Jihoon starts hyperventilating. "Jihoon, it's Appa. It's Appa," Yoongi says. "Daddy's right here too. You can't get hurt."
"Daddy," Jihoon croaks.
Yoongi holds him to his chest until he quiets down. Namjoon and BB are watching us. Minho is in his fathers arms, crying into his chest. Jihoon peaks his head up. He reaches for me. I take him and sit him on my lap. I kiss his head, whispering small words to calm him down.
"Baby, you're okay. Daddy and Appa are here," I say.
He nods. "I'm sorry."
"For what Bug?" I ask.
"For scaring you."
I shake my head. "Oh no, it's okay. I mean, I was scared but it's not your fault. It's not anyone's fault. You just had a memory of the bad man. You're okay now. You are with Daddy. I'll never let you get hurt."
He nods. "I know."
After a few minutes, I stand up. Jihoon wraps his legs around my waist. "Do you want to tell Minho you're okay?" I whisper.
He nods. I go to where the other boys are. Minho looks at Jihoon. "I'm okay, Minnie. I'm sorry for scaring you," Jihoon says.
"I'm sorry, Hoonie. I'll be more careful so that doesn't happen anymore," Minho says. He buries his head in Namjoon's chest.
"Let's go inside. We can have a little break from moving for now," Yoongi says.
We all go inside. The rest of the boys come to the living room where there are two couch set up, plus the crib. Jihoon ends up sitting on the floor with the twins. Even though they don't do much, he still loves them and likes to talk to them. Yoongi pulls me onto his lap.
"Just think, we could have twins of our own someday," he whispers in my ear. "Two little babies and our Bug, running in the backyard. How does that sound?"
I smile. "It sounds amazing," I say.
"Okay, if you guys are being inappropriate, we just set your bed up," Hoseok interrupts our conversation. "Take it to the bedroom."
"We were just talking about having some babies," Yoongi says.
"Take ours," Taehyung says. He and Kook both look exhausted. "They only cry at night. I surrender," Jungkook adds.
"Just wait until they start teething. And growing pains," I say. Jungkook whimpers and lays on Taehyung.
"BB and I are actually looking into adoption," Hoseok says. He laces his fingers with his boyfriend.
"Marriage isn't important," BB says. "We don't need rings and a paper saying how much we love each other." Hoseok kisses him, making him giggle.
Yoongi fake gags. "Take it to the bedroom," he mocks.
"Maybe we will," Hoseok challenges.
"What does that mean?" Minji asks.
"Okay, that's enough of this conversation," Jin interjects. "I think it's time we get home." He look at Namjoon.
"Yeah, probably," Namjoon says. "Minho, day your goodbyes."
Minho sighs, but listens to his dad. He waves at all of us before following Jin to the car. Namjoon makes sure Minji makes it through the house without falling over, even though he's using her stick. After they leave, Hoseok and BB leave as well. Hoseok says some inappropriate things while making eyes at B, and Yoongi decides they should leave.
"Tae Tae, can I hold a baby?" Jihoon asks.
Tae smiles. "Of course. Who do you want to hold?"
"The small one," Jihoon says, looking into the crib.
"Okay, that's Hana. Let me get her. You sit on the couch," Tae says. He carefully picks up the baby. Jihoon watches carefully as she gets laid in his arms. "You have to support her head," Tae says. He helps adjust his daughter so she doesn't get hurt. "There."
Jihoon smiles at Hana. "Daddy, she's so pretty," he says quietly. "When are you getting pregnant again?"
I laugh, Yoongi smiles. "As soon as we can," Yoongi says. He stands up and picks Hayoon up from the bed. "I want my own."
Jungkook and Taehyung stay for dinner. But then the twins start fussing and they decide to head home. Yoongi shows Jihoon how to work the shower. Jihoon takes a shower by himself and gets ready for bed. Since we got most of the furniture together, he sleeping in his new bed in his own room, with Kiki and Holly of course. Yoongi and I both bout him to bed before going to our own room.
I lay on the bed. "I can't believe we finally have our own room," I say. "You know what that means right?" I giggle.
Yoongi gets something from his drawer. "Do you think you're ready for that?" He asks. "I don't want you to get scared or triggered. I really don't want to hurt you."
"Baby, I'm okay. I'm seeing a doctor, I'm on medication, I'm doing everything everyone is telling me too. You can't tiptoe around me anymore," I say. "I can't recover if we're too afraid."
He nods. "You're right. I know, I'm just so afraid." He gets on his knees between my legs. "I love you so much."
"I love you," I say.
"I am willing to do anything. And now that our live is finally turning out right, I don't want this opportunity to go to a waste." He pulls out a small black box. My breath gets caught in my throat.
"I love you so much. I want us to be forever. I know we've barely been together for a year. But I know you are the person I'm meant to be with. We have our son, we have each other, and I say we make it official," Yoongi pours his heart out. He opens the box and reveals a tiny ring with three pearls on it. "Park Jimin, will you marry me?"
My eyes swell with tears. I choke out a sob and shake my head yes. "Of course. Yes oh my gosh," I say.
Yoongi tackles me on the bed. He kisses all over my face. "I can't believe this." He kisses my lips. "I am marrying the most wonderful and beautiful boy in the world."
I giggle. "How is that possible if I am marrying the most wonderful and beautiful boy in the world." I kiss him again. "Now, do we want a baby before or after."
He smiles. "I want a baby in nine months," he says. He picks me up and puts me farther back on the bed.
"We better get to it," I say.
He kisses me as his hands go in my shirt. His thumbs bushes over my nipples, making me gasp allowing him to slip his tongue in my mouth.