Six

Yoongi-
I take on my head phones. I almost smack my head against the wall. Hoseok and BB are at it again. They don't even try to be quiet now. I get it, they're dating. But there's other people in this house. I can't wait to move. I've already found a nice apartment, much like my one in Daegu. It's perfect for Holly and I.
I look at Holly, he's laying on my bed. "They're being loud aren't they?" I ask, my voice in a higher octave. "Wanna go for a walk?" His head perks up. "Let's go baby."
I grab my phone and cigarettes. We walk past the other bedroom door. B's loud moaning screams Holly to move towards the door faster. I put his leash on him and call Namjoon. Hopefully I can hang out there for the night.
"Hey Yoon, wassup?"
"Oh, you know. Hoseok is fucking B a little harder tonight. It's really loud, could I swing by for a movie?" I ask.
"Sure. It's just the kids and I. Jin went down to his parents house, his mom's not feeling her best," he says.
"Oh, okay. I'm bringing Holly, he doesn't like the moaning either, it scares him. And I'll be over in five to ten minutes."
"See ya then."
I get to his house quiet fast, Holly realized where we were going and made me run a little. I just enter without knocking. Minho sees me and runs over. I scoop him up and let Holly off his leash. "Holls, go find Jiji," I say. "And you, are getting so big."
"Daddy said it's because of his cooking. He wants me to be big and strong when I'm older," Minho tells me.
We go into he living room where Namjoon and Minji are. Minji is feeling for the remote. Namjoon watches as she almost brushes past it. "To the left!" I say.
"Nuh huh," Minho giggles. "Right, right, right."
"Hush both of you," Namjoon says. "She can get it, she's the one who put it down."
Ji finally finds the remote. "Dad, I found it!"
"I see that, good job baby." He kisses her temple. She groans and pushes him away.
"Yoongi hyung, Have you had any dinner yet?" Namjoon asks. I shake my head. He stands up. "Let's go, I ordered pizza. Ji, you choose the movie." She nods and starts moving the select tool, it reads off the movie names to her.
"How'd the appointment go?" I ask.
He sighs. "Her vision is getting worse. Glasses are useless now. It's one of the last stages of RP which means she can't see us unless we're walking in front of light. It's making Jin really upset to see her like this," he says.
When they adopted their kids, Namjoon decided he wanted to help a child who needs help. At the time Minji was only five and Minho was three. Minji could see see, she had only lost her peripheral vision. She already knew how to use her cane and she's a quick learner so adjusting to their house was easy. But now it's way worse, she doesn't want treatment which isn't helping. It's very stressful for both of her dads.
"I bet, I would if I had a kid like this," I say. "Maybe you should get a seeing eye dog, it'd help so much."
He nods. "That could help. I'll talk to the boss about it." He hands me a plate of pizza.
We go back to the living room. They decided to watch The Greatest Showman. Minho sits on my lap. Both of the kids know all of the lyrics to it and they sing it proudly. Minho is mostly screaming, but Ji has some musical talent. She learned to from Jin, who is singing beautifully all the time. Opposed to Namjoon who mostly screams like Minho, pretending to be bad at singing.
When the movie is done, I put a sleeping Minho in his bed. When I get back to the others, Minji is spinning in a circle with Namjoon watching. I grab her and lift her up, causing her to squeal.
"Yoongi, I'm gonna fall!" She squeals.
"Don't worry, I won't let you fall," I promise.
"It wouldn't be a long fall anyways," she giggles.
"Yah, shut up!" I joke. "I'm not short!"
"You're very short," she says.
I set her down. "Fine, be like that."
She starts spinning again. "Dad, I want to take dance."
Namjoon frowns. "I love that idea, but I don't want you to get hurt."
"I know, but I know I can do it! Hoseokie said I save a dancer body. When I go play with and B, I like to ask him about dance and what it looks like. He even stands in front of his window to show me! I really want to try dad," the little girl asks.
He sighs. "If Hoseok will teach you, and if daddy says you can then you can," he says.
She squeals and thanks him. "I'm going to go to bed now! By Yoongi, night dad!" She runs down the hallway, turning into her room with memory.
Namjoon sighs. "She goes full speed all the time, I don't know how'll I'll keep up with her if she does dance."
I smile and lay his shoulder. "It'll okay, Hoseok won't let her push herself. She's going to be the best."
Namjoon nods and sighs. "So, guess who I saw a few days ago," he says.
"Who?"
"Taehyung and Jungkook," Namjoon says. "They were out getting groceries."
I smile. "God, I haven't seen them in forever. Hoseok seems to see them all the time. How are they?" I ask.
"Good, good. They seem very happy. Of course they are. I'm so glad they're still together, they are so perfect for each other," he gushes.
I almost laugh. "Almost as perfect as You and Jin?"
He shakes his head smiling. "No, way more. We talked a little, of course I asked about Jimin."
My body tenses. Jimin. God I miss him. I think of him constantly. He's the only reason I can't fully be happy. The reason I can't move on, I love him still. I know it's been four years. I haven't seen him since the night he left. I feel so stupid. He deserves so much better, but I need him.
"How is he?" I ask.
"He's good. I got his number, he's actually coming over tomorrow," Namjoon says. He can tell how much I'm hurting. He rubs my knee trying to comfort me. "Hopefully Jin is back so we don't have to order takeout."
I try to laugh. It turns into an awkward chuckle. I groan quietly. "I miss him Joon. I really do."
He pulls me into a hug. "I know hyung, I know. I wish I could help. I want you two together, you were good together. I just don't know if that's the best thing for Jimin." He sighs. "He specifically told me to make sure you weren't coming over."
I bury my head in his neck. "It's best for him. Hoseok told me about his cutting."
"What about you? You overdosed on medication so much," Namjoon states.
I sigh. "I was trying to forget him. I wanted to feel something other than longing. I longed for him. I still do."
He pats my back. "Everything will work out."
I nod. I stand up and call Holly to me. "We better go. Hoseok and BB better be done now," I say. He waves and disappears down the hall as I leave through the door.