• PROLOGUE •

M A N I K

Fuck.

This girl can never stop troubling me, but maybe that is how I like it. Her giggles, her kiddish antics, her innocent heart and her power to control the monster like nobody else does.

"Nandini! Ruko!" I shouted and she ran more inside. But can the princess ever win from the monster?

I held her hand and turned her, sandwiching her between me and the pillar of my room.

"Manik!", she giggled as I took a step towards her, putting my hand on either oh her sides and she smiled putting her hand on my chest.

"My girlfriend is becoming too naughty!" I smirked, as my nose almost brushed her cheek and she closed her eyes.

"Manik....", she breathed.

"Yes princess....", I whispered huskily as my lips touched her closed eyes, pecking there.

She held my collar tightly and the red hue took over her face. My fingers traced her face till her chin as I lifted it up.

I was just about to claim her lips when there came a huge voice.

"Jaane-mann!"

Cabirrrrrrrr. He can never let me romance in peace, can he?

"Manik, Cabir!" Nandini said, her eyes widening as she pushed me apart and ran out. I swear one day Cabir will die with my hands.

We both walked down to see the entire gang waiting there for us with smirked on their faces.

"Saalo, do minute ke baad aate toh kya ho jaata tum sabka!" I gritted and Nandini showed me her eyes. Does she keep forgetting that she was my girlfriend and not their lawyer?

"Kyu be, do minute mein kya hota? Teri maggi ban jati?" Mukti mocked hugging Nandini.

"Nahi! Meri kiss ho jaati!" I fake smiled and Nandini turned a tomato.

"Manik!" She showed me her eyes as she hid her face behind me and everyone burst out laughing.

"Nandini-Manik, you guys are so cute, tumhaara shaadi ka kya plan hai?" Aliya bombarded the question. Nandini's smile faded and I felt sad.

Sad that I didn't want to marry yet. Not because I don't love Nandini, but because we need time. Time to let our relationship grow, and it's roots strengthen.

"Kyu Aliya, tum toh khaana bhi dieting wala khaati ho! Toh tumhe shaadi se kya?" Cabir mocked looking at my and Nandini's faces. Mukti eyed Aliya to shut up. "Aur nahi yeh Manish Malhotra ki new collection hai jo cute hogi!" Cabir gritted.

Nandini weakly smiled before she got up and left inside.

"Saalo meine tum sabko paal-poske bada kiya, aur tum log kya kar rahe ho! Meri naak kata di!" He scoffed and everyone rolled their eyes.

"I'm sorry Manik, mujhe-...." Dhruv started but I smiled at him. "It's okay buddy, tu kyu sorry bol raha hai!" I smiled before leaving behind Nandini before they could start with how I was a monster but Nandini has changed me theory.

"Nandini!" I called her as I entered my room and saw her hysterically folding the clothes lying here and there.

"Baby!" I called her as I stopped her and made her face me.

"Baby is something only I can call her!" Aryamman shouted from behind and I rolled my eyes. I'd look after this Gay later.

"I'm sorry sweetheart!" I said smiling at her weakly and she smiled her beautiful contagious smile.

"Manik! You don't need to be sorry, mein jaanti hu tum yeh humare liye hi kar rahe ho!" She smiled and I pulled her by her waist, closer to me.

"I love you!" I smiled before wrapping my hands around her back and she kept her head on my chest, her tiny hands wrapped around me, hugging me back.

"I can't wait for the time when you'd officially be my wife!" I smiled. "Aise toh maine tunhe maan liya hai as my wife, ab bas official karna baaki hai!" I winked and she smiled in content, happily listening to my heartbeat.

"I can't wait too....", she whispered, "to be your wife".

"His wife!" I heard her breathe against my heart and I smiled satisfied.

"My wife!" I repeated after her, pulling her closer as her giggles filled my ear and my heart.

~falling in love with you was like not falling at all. It was like walking in and suddenly knowing you're home~

~•~

This is a sequel of MaNan FF- His P.A. but can be read stand alone.

1. Nandini is Manik's girlfriend and it is her journey to becoming his wife. It is a continuation of His P.A., continued one year after.

2. Aryamman is not Gay. It is a joke that only His P.A readers will understand :)

3. Some chapters are PRIVATE, follow me to read them all.

Thank you!