Bonus Chapter 3E

K A I R A

I ran outside after Krishh, only to see him nowhere around.

"Fuck," I murmured.

"Guys, where's Krishh?" I asked hastily. "He just left. I asked him to stop for desserts but he didn't respond. All okay na?" Myra answered.

I put my hand into my hair, tucking them behind in worry as I fleeted out.

"Kaira? Where to?" Mom stopped me.

"Not now mom!" I barely stopped as I ran out.

I had to find him.

I didn't know why.

I didn't know what I'd say.

But I needed to see him.

I ran to the parking lot, hoping he would be there.

And then I saw him. Getting into his car.

"Krishh!" I called out. I don't think he heard me.

He sat into his car.

Shit.

I looked around and saw Aarav walking to me.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked. My eyes lit up.

"Can I have your car keys?" I asked. "Yeah, sure... you need me to drive you somewhere...?" He asked, his voice trailing.

"Uh yes!" I said, "Quick!"

His car was pulling out when we sat into Aarav's car which was luckily parked just a bunch of cars away.

"Follow Krishh's car," I ordered, tension creasing through my veins.

"Okay..." his voice trailed, "All fine?"

"Yeah," I murmured with a practiced smile.

Nothing was okay.

Thankfully, Aarav was a good drive. He was about to keep up with Krishh who was crazily rash driving.

"I need to give him driving lessons," Aarav whispered in frustration as Krishh finally stopped ten minutes later. We parked a few cars away.

"Thank you thank you!" I whispered in haste, leaning ahead to give him a hug. "I love you so much. And yes! You and Ruhaana look great together."

I gave him a huge smile before plopping out of the car and running out, leaving a confused Aarav behind.

Who even asked me to wear these stupid heels today?

They hurt my foot as I tried to catch up with Krishh. He had super long legs, man. His walk was faster than my jog.

I somehow caught up with him in the next few minutes.

"Hey," I called, panting. He finally turned.

Dang.

I wondered why he came to this place. It was green from all sides, facing a valley below. Just as my eyes fell upon the water, I didn't wonder anymore why he came here. The water was shining! It reflected the hundred stars in the sky and the full moon, making it dazzle as if there was another galaxy inside it of its own.

I couldn't stop staring intently.

"Kaira?" He asked, "What're you going here?"

"You left," I breathed, walking closer to him.