Bonus Chapter 1B

I was so surprised to know that so many of you were interested in reading the bonus chapters and their love stories. xx

Please do comment and show your support guys.

Happy Reading! Inline Comments would be love x

|•~

M Y R A

Awkward zones.

I'm just like my mum when it comes to hiding feelings. I couldn't hide anything. But I'm like my dad when it comes to expressing, which means I couldn't express either.

So I just sit with a smug smile on my face after an hour, in the dilemma of not knowing what to do, when I felt someone shift next to me.

"What's up?" It was Ishaan. I have him a smile, looking at him. "Nothing," I lied.

Everything was wrong. There was a havoc in me which I couldn't explain, which mostly made me nervous. It was an hour since the guys came and it was just as good if they never left. Kaira and Abeer have been chatting non stop, and then our parents left us to ourselves. We were now in the inner dining room, doing different stuff.

I tried passing my time with wattpad but nothing could help. I seem like a mess right now.

"You know I've missed you!" He said and I smiled, giving him a side hug. "You know I've missed you too," I smiled and Ruhaana sat across us, with a plate in her hand.

"Ruh, what you eating?" He asked her. "Paneer. Nandini Maa has made, its amazing! Must try!" She praises and he got up to get himself some too.

Taking the opportunity, she immediately shifted beside me. "How're you keeping up?" She asked and I sighed, my attention slowly reaching to Kaira and Abeer. Much to my surprise, Abeer was looking here just then and I immediately looked away and so did he, cold blood flowing through my veins as I felt a sudden adrenaline push.

"It's moving just so fast," I told her, sighing. "I understand. Just don't let any of these affect our relations, okay?" She said and I nodded, smiling. Ruhaana was the sister I never had. "I won't, promise."

My phone rang beside me, grabbing the attention of all six of us. Krish. He was a senior in doctory, showing his interest in me since the past six months. He was cute, a very nice person and dad's client's son as well, but I couldn't ever gather interest in him.

"He's cute" Ruhaana states the obvious and silenced the phone, and noticed Ishaan was back. Aarav was there too, with a smirk on his face. Kaira and Abeer were walking back to where we were there.

"Who's cute?" Kaira smirked as they all settled, and now we were all in a circle together, chilling as if we were the best of friends.

"Krish" Ruhaana said, smiling ear to ear. She was very fond of him, always buzzing me to atleast give a chance to him.

"And who's Krish?" Abeer asked, his eyes went from Ruhaana to me, and I was already looking at him. It was the third time we looked at each other since the time he had come and second time I heard his voice.

"My boyfriend," I said, looking at him, before I realised what I had done. Shit.

"See! I always knew you both had something. He couldn't keep his eyes off you," Ruhaana shouted happily but I couldn't take my eyes off Abeer who's eyes were at me as well before I looked away.

"I'm just kidding," I told, breaking the bubble and covering up for the mistake I had done. Just to show Abeer that if he has a girlfriend, I can have a boyfriend too, I wasn't going to say yes to Krish. In a way, I would be playing with his feelings then.