1. The Monster And His Princess

MaNan FF- His P.A~ #1 in FanFiction. Overwhelmed ❤️

~ • ~

N A N D I N I

"Nandini!" There was a huge sound in the most familiar voice as the cabin door flung open and my monster came inside smiling, suddenly stopping as he saw me with Mr. Saxena.

"Mr. Harshad Saxena, if you don't mind, can I please have a minute with my-.....", he said fake smiling at him and then at me.

"Your...?" Harshad questioned and I knitted my eye brows at Manik.

"My personal Assistant!" He smiled and Harshad faked at him.

"Okay! I'd see you soon Nandini!" He smiled at me, as he took my hand for a shake and left, not before glaring at Manik.

Just as the cabin door closed, even I closed my eyes, expecting the reaction ahead.

"Nandini! How many times have I told you to stay away from that Jerkshad! Samajh mein nahi aata tumko he isn't the best company...", Manik said crossing his hands at me and I looked at him.

"Manik! He is your business partner and we were just discussing business!" I smiled at him and his eyes softened.

"Nandini!" He said as he put his hand around my arms and pulled me closer as he wrapped his hands around my back and I kept my head on his chest.

"You're too precious for me baby. And you're so beautiful, so sweet, that anyone can fall for you. And that's what I am afraid of, losing you!" He whispered and I hugged him tighter.

"Manik, I have chosen you and I will keep choosing you, over and over again", I whispered and I felt him relax.

"I love you, and only you. Nobody else!" I smiled against his heart as I listened to his heart beat, the most beautiful music in this world.

"Ditto Miss. Murthy!" He whispered winking and my heart just skipped a beat as we broke apart and I looked around his cabin.

Miss. Murthy. That is exactly what he used to call me before, in this same cabin. He used to shout at me for coming fifteen seconds late, and look at him now, hugging me at the same place.

"So now Mr. Malhotra, can I get back to work?" I said keeping my hands on his chest and he kissed my forehead as his hands lingered on my waist, awaking an entire butterfly world in my stomach.

"Yes Miss. Murthy, you can resume back your work!" He said and I knitted my eyebrows. How come he is letting me go without objecting today?

"Work on me...", he said seductively unbuttoning his shirt as he winked and my eyes widened in shock.

"W..Work on you? What work on you Manik! Leave me!" I stammered as I turned to go but he held my hand and jerked me close and I landed up on his lap, with him sitting on his chair.

"Manik! Koi- Koi aa jaayega!" I said looking around but Mr. Malhotra was in no mood to leave me as he nuzzled in my neck, making me tickle.

"Toh aa jaane do na!" He said in an innocent voice as he kissed my neck making me melt completely as I wriggled under his arms.

"No Manik! Nobody knows about us right!" I pleaded. No one at office knows about me and Manik and looking at us this way, any one will almost die.

"What don't they know about us?" He said innocently again as he tucked my hair strands behind my ear and I wanted to bang my head against the wall, or probably his chest, which is as hard as a wall itself.