31. Distances

This isn't meant to show separation or any depressing content, it's just another phase in their life.

This is the only  Chapter which will be available on Wattpad. All of the rest will be updated only INKITT (LINK IN MY ACCOUNT and also in the comments) on every MONDAY. If I don't notify y'all with an update, check your inkitts on Monday night every week and you'd find a new Chapter updated.

Happy Reading!

~•~

N A N D I N I

"Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom!" Aarav chanted my name like a prayer and I sighed, irritated.

I loved being a mother, especially when you have two totally adorable kids. But sometimes, I get tired and miss my life when I was alone. Back then, I used to roam, I used to shop, go out with friends and have fun.

Don't take me wrong, being a mother is amazing but you never have your own life. Your life is only your kids and I don't mind that but sometimes I wish for some time in peace.

And Manik is never any help. He's always busy in his own work, building his so called empire. He sometimes fails to understand that we don't want his money, we want his love and time.

"Kya hai Aarav?" I shouted a little louder as I shut my laptop close and got up, facing him. He had just woken up and was coming down from the stairs.

"I no find my color book!" He frowned sleepily.

"It's in your school bag baby. And why do you want it? Apne brush kiya?" I asked a little loudly and he flinched.

"No! But I ate cookie!" He showed me his teeth which were filled with chocolate and I felt like banging my head to the wall. No matter how much I try to make him understand that you have to brush in the morning first, he will never understand.

"Cookie?! Aaru, mein kya karu aapka? Jao do brushy first!" I scolded softly this time, walking towards him and he nodded.

"Aap mere saath huggy karo!" He smiled lazily before running upstairs to his room.

"Aaram se Aaru! Gir jaaoge bacha!" I called after him but all he did was give me deaf ears and run ahead.

"You don't love me, I know!" He shouted back, stopping midway.

"Acha baba, why do you say that?" I asked climbing a few stairs up and he threatened to run ahead so I halted where I was.

"Because you don't watch movie with me and see spider man doing dishoom dishoom. I miss paapaa and I miss you!" He whispered slowly, looking down sadly.

"I'm sorry bacha!" I whispered, holding my ears and he looked up carefully.

"Okay! Let's do one thing. I'd make lunch, tab tak you go take a bath after doing brushy, and then you, me and Myra will watch movies and enjoy. Okay?" I asked and his fave immediately lit up.

"And what about paapaaa?" His face was hopeful.

"I don't know baby," I whispered helplessly.