18. Vows To Forever

~•~

six months later

six months later

M A N I K

FUC-. Alright, I'm not allowed to curse in this place. If Nandini hears me, I'd be dead and she'd be a widow.

"Patience is the low key secret to success my buooyyy!" Zubin shouted in my ears and I rolled my eyes at him. It was so weird that in these six months, we came so close, he became the sixth wheel to our Fab5.

I smiled at him as I tucked the sherwani once again. "Stop being conscious about your looks bro, be a man. Aur yeh kya tu Barbie doll ki tarah apne aap ko har do minute check kar raha hai? Dulhan woh hai, tu nahi!" Cabir mocked at me and I rolled my eyes at him. Nothing could go in peace without atleast one such comment by the great Cabir Dhawan.

"Shut up boys! Look at this place, this is so beautiful. Why couldn't you get such a romantic place to get married Dhruv?!" Aliya cried admiring around and I smiled. The place was indeed very peaceful and beautiful, just like I and Nandini wished it to be.

"So what baby? Tum chaho toh hum ek baar phir shaadi kar lete hain!" Dhruv smiled cheekily and Aliya placed a kiss on his cheeks while he blushed like a sick lover boy

"So what baby? Tum chaho toh hum ek baar phir shaadi kar lete hain!" Dhruv smiled cheekily and Aliya placed a kiss on his cheeks while he blushed like a sick lover boy. But maybe, I was the same in Nandini's love- a lover boy.

Mom came in front of me, fixing the red turban on my head and I smiled at her, admiring the old beauty of her smile as a few tears slipped off her eyes.

"Kitna bada ho gaya hai mera beta, shaadi hai uski aaj!," she emotionally smiled to herself and she sounded just like Nandini's chaachi. In the past month of wedding preparations, they both had bonded so well.

"Mom!" I smiled as I took her petite frame in a hug and kissed her forehead because I was much taller than her. Actually I was taller to everyone except Zubin.