29. Loved

~The best feeling in this world is the feeling of being loved.~

N A N D I N I

Fuck. Fucking muffins. Fucking unicorns. Fucking holy polys.

My gaze pierced through the unrequited boundaries in the middle as she continued to ogle on my husband and I fisted my palm, gritting my teeth. I should have never brought Manik here in the first place.

"So yes Mr. Malhotra, you were telling me something about your kids?" She asked again battling her eye lashes at him. Does she even realise she was the principle of this primary school and he was the father of two kids?!

"Mamma!" Aarav urged my hand and I bent to him, as he leaned to my ear.

"You has told this would be our interview, why is this white lady interviewing paapaa instead?" He bobbled his head innocently and I sighed.

"You know what Ma'am, my kids can speak for themselves!" I said in a low but stern voice and she seemed frustrated for me breaking her trance. Manik quietly gave me a thank you look and I narrowed my eyes at him as well.

"Yes, tell me about yourselves kids!" She said in a bored voice. How the hell can be a principal of a primary school be so.... greedy, seductive, and cheap and disgusting and anything that allows her to ogle on someone's husband.

"My name is Aarav. Mamma and Paapaa also call me Nikki. I am going to turn three years old and my favourite cartoon is Mickey Mouse. Except that, I don't like School—..," He grumped.

"Aarav!" I whispered in a scolding voice and he bit his tongue. "I mean I will like School. And she is my twin Mahi. Can I introduce her too?" He whispered in his baby voice and I beamed proudly.

"No Aarav, let Mahi do it!" The principal told him turning towards Mahi and Aarav shrugged. The one thing that he gets from Manik is undoubtably is attitude. I have him a look and he composed himself.

"I am Mahi. As I am his twhin (twin) I lhuv (love) everything that he loves. But I like Peppa Pig more. Bas!" She smiled politely and Manik leaned to me.

"My princess!" He whispered and I continued narrowing my eyes at him and he shrugged me off. Like father, like son. Arh!

"Very impressive kids. Now tell me why do you want to come to this primary school?" She smiled at them and I think I liked her a little more when she kept her eyes on my kids, and not on my husband.

"Because-....," Aarav gave a naughty look to Mahi and they both smirked before shouting together. "Abeeeeer!" They were proud.

"Excuse me Ma'am, Abeer is their cousin. He's a year elder to them and is here too," Manik explained and she nodded.

"Abeer Dhawan, I know. Cabir Dhawan's son!" She beamed and I rolled my eyes at her mentally. Of course, she'd just know the father. Why'd she know that Abeer is RJ Navya's son as well?

"Okay Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra, that's enough. We'd get back to you with their admission in a day or two. Thank you for coming!" She smiled politely and though she mentioned both of us, her eyes were stuck at Manik.

This time my anger crossed the control limits. "You rather get them admitted, you get that. If I don't get the admission call in day, I'd crush you with all my power and money, get that?" I said sternly and she gulped. Manik looked at me in shock before he got up, took Mahi in his arms and gave Aarav to me.