A new look

I told Mal to head to Lady Tremain's Curl up and Dye Salon and talk to Dizzy since that's normally where Evie went to to get her hair done. After Mal leaves I call Dizzy.

"Hello, Curl up and Dye Salon. This is Dizzy, what do you need?" She says as if she had memorized the words.

"Hey Diz, got a surprise for ya." I say for her to gasp.

"Your finally gonna let me give you a makeover!?" She says, excitedly.

"No." I paused, knowing shes now pouting, "but someone I know is heading over to you. Need you to give her the full on torture treatment."

"Chelsey," she pauses, probably smiling and rolling her eyes, "it's called a makeover, not a torture treatment."

"Feels like one, but she'll probably be there in 5 minutes. I might come by to see her when you're done. Okay?"

"Sure thing. Bye." She says before hanging up. I then fly down to the ally and do some more flying exercises before going to do my afternoon flight around the territory. At first it's quiet until I see Madilyn, (Madam Medusa's daughter), Robbie Ratcliffe, (Governor Ratcliffe's son), and another kid I don't recognize. I fly down to them.

"Heya scamps." I say as I hover above them. "Who's the new kid?"

"Hey Chelsey, this is Fallon, Dr. Facilier's daughter." Madilyn introduces.

"She wants to be in our gang." Robbie says. I look at Fallon. She's shorter than the other two and looks a bit younger. She also seems extremely nervous.

"First time out on the streets?" I ask, landing beside them. She nods timidly, "Well then, I guess you could hang around." The three high five each other before following me.

"Just remember," Robbie pauses, "when you got your pals, you got all you need."

"Okay, Rob." Fallon replies before I look at her.

"We gotta clean you up child. Give you some on the job training." I say as we hear music start.

We wound up in front of Lady Tremain's Salon.

"Alright scamps, I'll see ya around. Go practice stealing." I say for the three to nod and run off.

"Well, well, making your own little gang? That's cute." I hear Mal say. I turn around to see she got her purple hair back.

"Nice look," I pause, going into a hover, "and no, they're not my gang. Just some scamps that I took pity on. They needed a mentor, and unfortunately chose me."

"Yeah right, Chels." She smirks, "But anyways, wanna head back to the hideout and do some redecorating?"

"You go on ahead. I got some errands to run for Jafar. I'll be back in a bit." I say before we exchanged goodbyes and I fly off. I head to the market place and steal a gold watch, 8 bracelets, 4 cell phones, and 6 wallets. I then start for home when I see Pond Scum, one of the pirates of Harriet Hook's crew. I knew her crew personally since me and CJ were friends and Harriet always said that any friend of her sister's was cool with her crew.

"Hey Pond Scum, how's the pirate's life going?" I say as I flutter next to him.

"Pretty good. I mean Harriet's still treating CJ like she's new to the whole pirate job, and me and Boomer are still the only guys in the crew but besides that, it's cool."

"Nice. So nab anything good that'd be worth trading today?"

"Nah, just a few rusty hair clips and some old earrings," He says.

"Tough luck. But what they look like?" He shows me.

"Ick! Where'd you go to steal them?"

"Around the dock after striking out in the alley near Hade's place. Apparently the Demons and imps don't wear jewels or anything good."

"Well, I could've told you that." I roll my eyes, "Next time, try the marketplace. There's normally a lot of good stuff there." I start to fly higher.

"I'll be sure to remember that."

"Yeah, I'm heading to Hook's store, see ya round!" I call flying off but then I remember something and fly back. I stay up in the air as I see Pond Scum growl at some guy in blue leather. Hm, looks familiar. I then see Carlos standing up to Pond Scum. Wait a minute, Carlos, Evie, Jay? I look at the other boy again and realize. . . . It's King Ben.

What will Chelsey do next? Burn Ben to a crisp? Find out in the next chapter!