First Day in Auradon Part 1

Evie's POV

I woke up to the sun hitting my face. I opened my eyes and sat up. As I stretched and slipped on my slippers, I look over to Mal and Chelsey. Wow. . . I can't believe she's finally here with us. I quietly get up and slip on my silk bathrobe before going to our big closet and finding the perfect outfit for today. I then head to the bathroom and take a shower then get dressed. Today I decided on a blue gown that had gold trim. After I dressed I quickly blow dry my hair and pull it up into an elegant side bun. I then come out of the bathroom to see Mal awake and sleepily walking to the closet.

"Good morning Mal." I say as I sit on my bed to put on some red heels.

"Mm, morning." Mal replied grabbing the baby blue dress I made her.

"You want to wake Chelsey up now or wait a few more minutes?" I asked as she was about to go change.

"Go ahead and wake her. She's gotta get used to waking up early anyway." she replies before closing the bathroom door. I then turn to Chelsey.

"Cheeeelseeeeey!" I sing for her eyes to open.

"Mm, time ge' up?" She mumbles.

"Yes, time to get up." I reply before turning to do my makeup.

"Arrgblrgflerbgrrdrpleglrblfrg." I heard her say, probably stretching. "Five more minutes." I turn around to see her turned over and snuggled back down in bed. I chuckle. She was always a hard one to get up. I then hear the bathroom door open. Mal comes out to grab her hairbrush before going back in.

"Um hello? Mal? A little help here?" I ask for her to pop her head out and look at me then Chelsey.

"Get outta bed sis! We got a lot to do today and half of it involves you."

"Mmmmm, too tired." Chelsey grumbled.

"Don't make me drag you out of there Chels." Mal says for Chelsey to sit up.

"Tell me again why I have to listen to you?" Chelsey asked as I went back to applying lipstick.

"1. I'll torture you. 2. I'll let Evie torture you. and 3. Because I'm older!" Mal screams before going back to brushing her hair.

"Stupid seniority." Chelsey grumbled getting out of bed. She gets in her suitcase and takes out a black tank top, white leather jacket, and a pair of black yoga pants. As I finished my makeup I hear Mal say she's ready for her 'torture' and sit on her bed. I go over to her smiling and quickly get to work. I do a simple powder base, a small amount of mascara, and a light pink lipgloss. Mal then says she's going to grab something for me and Chels, and that I could do whatever to help her look good for enrollment, much to my excitement. She then leaves before Chelsey comes out in her outfit.

"Mal can you braid my-" she stops when she doesn't see Mal. "What happened to Mal?"

"She just went down to get us some breakfast. What kind of braid do you want?" I ask.

"Well, normally I'd say a regular braid because that's all Mal can do. But Dizzy always said that I looked great in a fishtail braid." She says walking over. I pat for her to sit and quickly start my magic. I have to admit that it was a bit tricky with her horns in the way, course I haven't braided her hair in years, but I managed to make it look amazing.

"And voila!" I say once I'm done.

"Great, thanks E." She says before standing up.

"Whoa whoa whoa, I'm not finished yet." I say, pulling her back onto the bed, "I still have to polish your horns, shine your wings, do your nails, give you a face mask, and do your makeup, then you can go with Mal to enroll."