A New friend

Ugh, I can't believe Audrey! She's just so needy, and prissy, and snobby, and just, ugh!

If you're wondering what I'm on about, you're not the only one. You see Audrey has apparently asked Evie for a hair beret to go with the necklace Evie had made, and though I had gone just the other day to the gem cave, I have to go back.

Right now, I'm flying through the halls, as fast as Fairy Godmother has aloud me to, trying to get to the library before next class. I was also looking at my magic book trying to find the section on teleportation until I collided with someone and fell to the ground.

"Ouch."

"Oops, my bad. Totally my bad." I say, scrambling to pick up my stuff, "Are you okay? I wasn't watching where I was going." I turn to the guy I had run into. It was the grim reaper from last night. "Oh hey, you're the kid from last night."

"What?!" Ben asked, surprised.

"We met last night on the roof." Grim explained.

"Right, now correct me if I'm wrong here, but I don't think I ever caught your name."

"Oh, right. I'm Quigley from Paris. I know you're name's Chelsey. Ben and Mal have told me about you." Quigley said, as we shake hands. I give Ben a glance.

"Well it's nice to see, er, talk to you again. Maybe we can talk more later. Right now though, I have to get to the library." I say fluttering away.

"Offer to help." I hear Ben says to Quigley through clenched teeth.

"What?" Quig asks.

"Offer to help." Ben repeats, again through clenched teeth. I turn back to the two.

"You want to come along? I could show you around till next hour."

"Can I?"

"Sure you can!" Ben says enthusiastically.

"Alright." Quigley paused, until Ben pushed him to start walking. The two of us then head to the library, with me telling him about all the different rooms we pass along the way. We finally make it to the library where I dropped my books in the book deposit box.

"So besides star watching what else do you like to do?" I ask as we head out to the tournity field.

"Well I'm really into model planes." He says for me to stop.

"What's a plane?" I ask. I may sound like an idiot but I've never heard of a plane before.

"Here, let's go to the courtyard and I'll show you." He says as we start walking again. We make it to the courtyard and soon enough, he's flying a little plastic plane thing. Not very impressive if you ask me.

"So all you do is use the remote to control it?" I ask for him to nod.

"Yeah, but by moving certain parts, I can make it do tricks too."

"Oh yeah? Think it could keep up with me?" I challenge for him to nod.

"You're on, girl." He says before I take to the skys. I do some of my most basic flying moves and he actually does a good job of keeping up.

"C'mon Chels can't you do anything hard?" He laughs.

"Boy, we're just warming up." I call down before doing a barrel roll and a double loop de loop. He makes the plane follow me, expertly controlling it. Not bad.

I then do a thunder roll, going through a cloud then do a somersault dive. The thing still, surprisingly, keeps up.

"That the best you got?"