The Choice

I was still at the edge of Pirate's Bay. Completely lost in thought, and yes, by that I mean talking to myself. It helps a lot with stress.

"Okay," I say, " You just have to make a list of pros and cons. Then find out which is the best option. Alright now the pros of going: 1. I can be with my sister and older friends, 2. I don't have to do chores or work in a junk shop, 3. I don't have to deal with Dizzy pestering me about a makeover, 4. I can go to school and not worry about fighting anyone, and 5. I don't have to live in a smoggy city and fly around in dirty allies. Okay now the cons: 1. I have to leave Aunt Queenie, 2. my territory could be taken over by someone who won't look out for my friends, 3. CJ would have to trade with the other inlets, 4. the scamps won't have anyone to look after them or pay there tabs, 5. I'd have to put up with Evie giving me makeovers, 6. I'd have to deal with prissy princesses, and 7. Fury, Flame, and Fire won't be able to have any flying lessons. Wow, lots of cons, Hmm. . . But being with my big sister again. . ." I sighed and smiled.

"Chelsey!" I hear Fury call before I get tackled by her and her brothers.

"Heya, scamps," I say, "What's up?"

"Nothing much," Flame started, dusting out his blue hair.

"Just practicing the ambush attack you taught us." Fire finished as the three get off me.

"So what are you up to Chelsey?" Madi questioned as I got up.

"Oh, just thinking about some things."

"What things?" Robbie asks.

"Just," I pause "older kid things."

"Like what? We may be able to help you think." Fallon states, sitting on the box beside me.

"It's not something for you scamps to decide, or worry about for that matter."

"Does it involve us?" Madi asked for me to sigh.

"I'm afraid it does, in some way."

"In what way?" Fury asked looking up to me with her big golden eyes.

"In a way that you'd have to take care of yourselves."

"Huh?" The 6 look at me. I sigh. Should I just tell them? They have a right to know.

"Well, let's just say I got an invite to Auradon-"

"What!?" They scream.

"Chelsey you can't leave!" Fury cried, hugging me and pouting.

"Listen, I haven't made my choice yet-"

"What about the territory and the junk shop!?" Madi shrieked.

"What about our tabs!?" Robbie yelled.

"And what about the comedy nights!?" Flame exclaimed.

"and flying lessons!?" Fire added.

"Guys!" I yell for them to look at me. I stared into their expressions. They all had the same look of mixed emotions of fear, sadness, and worry in them.

"You Okay?" Oh no, it's Carlos.

"Yeah I'm good." Lonnie answered. They're back.

"Hide." I tell the scamps for Fury to try to argue.

"But-"

"Now!" I say, my eyes turning neon green. They obey as I see Carlos, Lonnie, and Dude come out of the pipe leading to Pirate's Bay.

"C'mon Dude, hop in." Carlos said for Dude to jump in the limo, "Oh now you listen to me." Evie then comes out.

"Evie where's Mal?" I ask as she heads to the limo.

"She's coming." She says climbing in. I turn to see Ben come out the pipe.

"Where's Mal?!" I ask him. He yells for her and she soon comes out.

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mon." Mal rushes before stopping and turning to me. "You coming, Champ?"

"Chelsey?" I hear Fury say. I look over my shoulder to see the same look from earlier. . . She needs me. . . They need me. I turn back to Mal.

"I can't." I say, my heart shattering as my eyes watered, "I can't just leave them. . . They need me."

She glances behind me before nodding and pulling me into a hug.

"I promise. I will get you and those kids out of here as soon as possible." She says as I my tears fell. She kisses my head before climbing into the limo. I hear the scamps come out as it pulls away.

"Bye sis. See you soon. Hopefully. " I whisper as Fallon and Fury take my hands and the seven of us watch the limo till it goes out of sight, taking part of my family with it.

Will Chelsey ever see Mal again? Will Mal get her sister off the Isle? Stay tuned in for the update!