Day of Fury

Previously: "Ch-Chelsey?" Oh my sapphires.

"Fury?" I say before she runs and jumps into my arms.

"Chelsey, I missed you so much. Yep, yep, yep!" She says gripping me tighter.

"Fury," I pause as she pulled away, "what are you doing here!?"

"I came to see you." She says.

"Fury, you can't be here! It's one thing to be invited but just coming here unannounced isn't allowed." I try to explain as I put her on the counter.

"I'm sorry." She says, looking at the ground before looking back up, "I just wanted to come spend some time with you. You've been gone a long time. You have, you have."

"Well, do your brothers know where you are? Do your dads know? How did you even get here?" I stammer, a million thoughts running through my head.

"Blue daddy's running the restaurant with Blaze and Pink daddy's down in the underworld with Mr. Hades. I told my brothers I was coming to see you and followed the car when it was leaving with Dizzy and CJ. I did. I did." She explained. Oh boy.

"Fury, you can't just run away like that. It's dangerous for a young demon to be out by themselves."

"I know. But can't I stay for just a little bit? Please, please, please?" She asks before her stomach growled. I sigh.

"Oh alright. Are you hungry?" I chuckle for her to nod. I go to the fridge and find some stuff for a sandwich. Which Fury happily enjoyed. After she finished I levitated her onto my back. I feel her snuggle into the crook of my neck.

"Mm, thank you Chelsey."

"For what?"

"Letting me stay with you."

"Ah, no problem kid," I say as I flutter out of the kitchen.

"I love you." She says for me to look over my shoulder.

"Right back at ya Bug." I say as I head back to my own dorm and by the time I get upstairs, Fury's softly snoring in my ear and that's when I bumped into CJ.

"There you ar-"

"Shhhhh!" I shush for her to give me a confused look. She then sees Fury asleep on my back.

"What's she doing here?" CJ asked as I head to my dorm.

"Get Dizzy over here and I'll explain everything." I say before knocking on my dorm for Mal to open.

"Hey, everything okay?" She asked before seeing Fury, "what's that?"

"A long story." I say entering the room to see Evie and Ben chatting. They both watch as I levitate Fury off my back and tuck her into my bed.

"Chelsey, who's that?" Ben asked.

"Her name's Fury, she's Pain and Panic's daughter." I say as we all go out to the hall as Dizzy and CJ join us. I tell them how she got here and why she had come.

"So she snuck off the Isle to come see you, all by herself?" Ben asked for me to nod.

"What are we going to do with her? I mean, I don't just want to send her back. She doesn't get a lot of attention at home." I say.

"What do you mean?" Evie questions for me to sigh.

"Her dads are both working, Blaze has to help run the restaurant, her brothers are spending their time together or with Robbie, and Madi has been showing Fallon around, so nobody's really having anything to do with her."