Movie Night!

Evie POV

"Chelsey drop it!"

"No Mal! Let go!"

"Give it!"

"Make me!" I hear Chelsey yell as me and the girls head into the lounge.

"What on earth is going on here?" Lonnie asks as the two continue to wrestle on the floor.

"From the way the two are tangled up like that, I'd say they're fighting over the remote." CJ says as we make our way to the couches.

"Well, shouldn't we break them up or something?" Lonnie asks as the two nearly roll into the coffee table.

"Nah, this is better than TV." Dizzy answers.

"Yeah, and just wait till Jay gets in the middle of them." CJ adds.

"You mean Jay's gonna get into their fight?" Jane asks as Chelsey tries to keep the remote out of reach from Mal.

"Not really." I pause, "He usually just grabs the remote when they aren't paying attention, but then they tackle him to get it back. He usually comes out of it with a few bruises."

"Have you or Carlos ever tried to break them up?" Jane questioned as the two go back to rolling around on the floor.

"Carlos tried once when Chelsey was 8. . . It didn't end too well." I say remember that time.

"What happened? Did he come out of it with a black eye?" Dizzy asks as she starts playing with Cj's hair.

"That, along with a fat lip and multiple bruises."

"He should have known what he'd be getting into." We hear Mal say before she and Chelsey start playing tug of war with the remote. "Let go!"

"Never!" Chelsey scream as the boys walk in.

"Whoa, what's going on in here?" Carlos says before seeing Mal and Chelsey tangled up on the floor.

"Oh boy," Jay paused to look at me, "fighting for the remote?" I nod.

"Mm hm, and you're the only one that can break them up." I say.

"Well you know, Harry and Gil could break them up just as easily as I could." He argues as the Quigley and Tyler make themselves comfortable over by Dizzy and CJ.

"Aye, I'm not gettin' in the middle of that lizard fight." Harry says before walking over to the couch with Gil following.

"I thought they were dragons." Gil states for Harry to sigh as the rest of us chuckle.

"Anyway," I pause, turning back to Jay, "you're the only one willing to take on the two and get the remote back."

"Ugh, fine." He say before turning his attention to the sisters who have stopped tussling. Mal had somehow managed to get the remote and hold it out of Chelsey's reach. Jay walks over and grabbed it when the two aren't looking.

"Hey!" The two shout in unison for Jay to smirk.

"Thank you ladies." He says before turning around. What he didn't see was Mal and Chelsey shared a glance and nod. Before we knew it, the two sisters had taken down our muscular friend and the three became an even bigger tanglement of arms and legs. We all laugh.

"You were right CJ. This is better than TV." Jane smiles before Doug comes in with popcorn.

"Whoa, what's all the fuss about in here?" He asks setting the bowl on the coffee table.

"Jay, Mal, and Chelsey are fighting over the remote." Carlos explains for Doug to furrow his eyebrows.

"But that's not the remote to the TV." He says before picking up another remote, "This one is." A hush falls over the whole room. Jay, Mal, and Chelsey are frozen, staring at Doug.