Birthday on the isle - 2

Chelsey POV

"C'mon Flame! Just a taste!"

"No Fury!"

"Robbie we said no balloons!"

"Fallon, you need to twist the streamers."

"Blaze! Where's the wind whistlers?"

"Good grief, what's all the comotion?" I ask as me and Mal come through the back door of Hades' place. We see black, purple, and gold streamers put halfway up, some cookies Flame probably made, and all the scamps surprised to see me.

"Chelsey!" They cheer before I'm tackled to the ground.

"What are you doing here so soon? You weren't supposed to be here this soon, nope nope, nope." Fury says as they get off me.

"Well, I just couldn't wait to see you scamps." I explain as I get up. I look around the room at all the decorations.

"Wow, you guys did good on decorating, but I hope these streamers are fire proof." I chuckle.

"They are, we made sure of that." Fire states as Blaze enters with a box. She sees me.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" She says in mock anger, "Get out of my restaurant!"

"Make me Hot Head." I challenge as she puts the box down and struts over to me. We hug and she says that it was the scamps idea to have a little get together.

"Thanks but you really didn't need to-"

"Ah ah ah," Blaze says, wagging a finger at me, "It is your birthday. We are celebrating, like it or not."

"Yes ma'am." I salute, jokingly. The scamps then pull me over to the table as Mal talks to Blaze, probably about magic or something.

"Chelsey, will you open my gift first? Will ya? Will ya?" Fury asks as she sits beside me.

"No, she's opening my present first." Flame states.

"No, mine and Fallon's is first." Madi argues before they all go to yelling at each other.

"Guys! Guys! Chill!" I say, trying to get them quiet, but failing.

"CAN IT!" Blaze screams for us to jump but look at her. She huffs.

"The presents go in order of oldest to youngest, alright? Meaning I am going first." She says as she picks up the box and gives it to me.

"If this is a gag gift, you are in for it." I warn before opening the top. I pull out an amazing black dress with blue flames on it.

 I pull out an amazing black dress with blue flames on it

"Killer!" I breathed before looking at my best friend. Blaze smirks.

"I know you won't wear it much, but when you do, you need to have some kind of edginess, oh, and it is fireproof."