Makeover and a Concert

I don't know how it happened.

Yesterday I was in the market place, minding my own business. Stealing, snacking, laughing at some mischief, and just having an evil time to myself. Now, where am I? I'm in the hideout playing prissy dress up with the most evil princess I've ever known.

"Hold still Sweety." Evie was saying as she put some powder on my eyelids. I had taken a shower and Evie had blow dried my hair. Then it had taken her 20 minutes to finally choose a style she liked, and of course the style she liked was the first one we tried. After my hair was done, I put on a black tank top and a pair of comfy jeans with some white sandals. Now, I was sitting on my bed getting this makeup gunk put on me while Mal was polishing my horns.

"Why do I even need this stuff?" I whine as Evie spreads some black stuff on my eyelashes.

"Stop complaining. I put up with this at least twice a day. You will live." Mal states as she finishes my left horn and starts polishing the right one. I look over to see Evie pull out five things of lipstuff.

"No!" I scream, pulling away from Mal and flying to where they couldn't reach me, "I've already let you cake makeup on my eyes and skin. Lipgunk is just. . . No."

"But you'll look incomplete without it." Evie pouted. For me to shake my head.

"I don't care. There's no way in Bald Mountain I'm letting you put that stuff on me!" I say before turning away and tilting my head up. I hear a huff before I hear them whispering.

"Alright, Chels, if you aren't gonna come down, I guess we could read some more of your dia-." Mal couldn't finish her sentence because I swooped down and tackled her to get my book back. Unfortunately, she wound up pinning me to the bed.

"I knew you'd fall for that." Mal smirked down at me.

"You got a lot of nerve tricking your own sister." I say, glaring at her.

"It's for a good cause." She smirks as Evie grabs the lipgloss.

"Evie do I have to wear it?" I pout, giving her my sad puppy eyes.

"Yes, now hold still." She says. Guess the eyes don't work on her anymore.

She spreads the stuff on me, making me groan. It just feels so weird! Evie then tells me to rub my lips together before Mal gets off me and the two pull me to a mirror.

"Wow." I let slip when I see myself.

"We know." The two smile as they each wrap an arm around me.

"I look. . ." I pause.

"Say it." Evie says tightening her grip.

"Not monsterous."

"Not even close." Mal states, resting her head on mine, "Now c'mon, it's 11:20, lets go." We head down the fire escape and, after a 10 minute walk/flight, head into the Slop Shop where the Gaston twins are singing about themselves, again. Evie and Mal grab a booth at the back as I go to find Anthony.

Mal's POV

Me and Evie grab a booth at the back while Chels goes to find Anthony.

"Wow, this place has changed since we left." Evie says, looking at the specials.

"It's not the only thing that's changed." I mumble, looking at my hands. She must have heard me because she gives me a look.

"M, I know you haven't seen her in 4 years, and you're worried that she won't come with you."

"Yeah, I am, but it's not just that E." I sigh, "It's just, she's my baby sister. She use to need help with everything and now. . ."

"She's grown up." E says for me to nod, "M, that doesn't mean she doesn't need you. It just means she can do more things independently."

"I know," I groan, "But what if something happens to her before she can come to Auradon? She'll need someone-"

"Mal." Evie stopped me. She looked annoyed, "I know the feeling. That's how I feel about Dizzy. But you can't just breathe down her neck her whole life." She then softened her voice, "Now c'mon, let's get some lunch and watch our not-so-little sister perform." She says nodding towards the stage. I turn around to see Anthony walk on.

"And now, the demon we've all been waiting for! Here's Chelsey Chernabog!"

The crowd cheers and my eyes turn green as I hear a few guys cat call her as she goes on.

The crowd cheered as Chelsey got off stage, she gives some of the kids that she passes high fives and fist bumps a few others. She finally gets back to me and Evie where we both pull her into a hug, much to her embarrassment.

"That was amazing Chelsey!" Evie exclaimed as we pulled away.

"Ya did great Champ."

"Thanks girls." She pauses, "now let's get food. I'm starving." We nod and have lunch. Talking about what else she's been up to since she got back. After we finish lunch, we head to the outskirts of Pirate's Bay just as the limo pulls up. Right on time boys. . . For once. But then I see that they brought someone. Is that Lonnie?

Oh boy how will Chelsey act knowing one of the Auradon girls are here on the island? Will the two get along? Find out next time!