The Date

After Dinner

Chelsey's POV

"Dizzy! CJ! Noooo!" I screamed as they tried to pull me into their dorm while I was trying to fly away.

"C'mon Chelsey! You have to let me do your hair! You can't just go looking like this!" Dizzy exclaimed, trying to get better footing.

"Well don't you have to get ready for your date with Fluster?"

"We agreed to go out tomorrow night instead. I told you that at lunch." Dizzy explains before Gil walks up.

"Hey girls, having a tug of war match or something?" He asks as I struggle against the two.

"No, we're trying to give Chelsey a makeover." CJ says, adjusting her hands on my wrist.

"Ahhh," he pauses, "why?"

"For her date with Quigley." Dizzy explains.

"It's not a date!" I growl, "It's for a bet we made."

"What bet?" He asked for me to bite my lip in annoyance.

"Is it a slow news week?" I question, still struggling with Dizzy and CJ.

"Is it? I thought the reporters were keeping up pretty good with the latest stuff on Mal and Ben." I shake my head.

"Anyway," he pauses, "I'm looking for some guy liner for Harry and I figured that it's almost the same thing as what girls wear so I was on my way to see if Evie would sell me some."

"I'll give you some of mine if you help get Chelsey in our room." Dizzy says for Gil to nod. He walks behind me before I feel him catch one of my wings between two fingers, making me stop fluttering and land. He then picks me up and walks into their dorm.

"Where do you want her?" He asks as I struggle.

"On the bed will be fine." CJ replies for him to toss me on her bed and then turn to Dizzy.

"Here's your eyeliner." Dizzy says handing him the bottle of the black stuff.

"Thanks girls. See ya later. Have fun on your date Chels." He says as he leaves.

"It's not a date!" I call before Dizzy shuts the door.

"Alright now, we picked out your outfit, now we have to figure out your hair and makeup." Diz says as she points to a striped dress with short shorts and white sandals.

"Do we really need to? I mean it's a casual event so she shouldn't be wearing that much." CJ pointed out.

"I shouldn't be wearing any at all. It's not even a date!" I groan falling back on the bed.

"Chelsey," Dizzy paused, "I'm not going to go crazy with it. I know it's not formal, but you still need to look nice. Now come here." I sigh but obey. Hopefully Quigley's having more fun preparing than I am.

Quigley's POV

"Okay Ty, which one?" I ask holding up two pairs of pants. One khakis and the other jeans.

"I don't know man. Does it matter?" He asks as he finishes another math problem.

"Well kinda. I mean it's casual, but I don't want to seem too layed back." I explain for him to shrug.

"I don't know man, but when you choose let me know so I can keep the idea in mind whenever I go on my first date."

"It's not a date Ty!" I growl for him to laugh and say he's going to the library. I turn back to my clothes. Which should I wear?