Flashback

I stared up at my mommy as she carried me in the basket. I wanted to ask where we were going but I couldn't talk yet plus I had my pacifier in. The sky was dark and I couldn't sleep. After a while though, mommy set me down by a big wood door. She pushed a button that made a roar noise making me laugh. She then ran away and a giant horned guy answered. He looked down at me and picked up a piece of paper. He looked at it and then looked at me and smiled. He picked me up and took me in.

2 years later

Chelsey age: 2

"Daddy, where going?" I asked, wide eyed as we took the portal to the underworld.

"Pain is taking you to visit someone." Daddy said as he picked me up.

"Who?"

"You'll see." He says as Mr. Hades came over.

"Heya Chern! How's it going up on the mountain?"

"Eh, windy but it's alright. How's thing round here?"

"Aw, ya know little dark, little gloomy and, heh, full of dead people."

"So basically the same." Hades nods. Daddy then gives me a hug and hands me to Mr. Pain.

"Bye Daddy!" I call as he starts heading back up to the Mountain. He pauses before turning back to me.

"Goodbye Pumpkin." He says before slowly turning back around and walking off. Mr. Pain then takes me across the sea of souls and I soon fall asleep.

Later

I woke up in a basket that was being carried by Mr. Pain. He looked down at me.

"Heya, cutie. You're awake." He says for me to nod.

"Are we dere yet?" I ask for him to nod.

"Almost, I just have to run to the store." He sets the basket down by a big wood door. "I'll be right back. Just stay right here." He then leaves and I wait.

And wait.

And wait.

I finally fall asleep.

Later

"Who is she?" I heard a girl say.

"What is she?" A boy said.

"I think we should get Mom." The girl says as I opened my eyes to see the boy staring at me.

"Um, hey." The boy said. I just blinked. He had a red hat on and had brown eyes.

"This is where you say hi back." He said. I only blinked. Who is this guy?

"Well, I'm Jay. Do you know your name?"

"Ch- Chewsey." I stuttered for him to smile. Then a girl with purple hair like mine and a horned lady came out.

"Oh, no. The dreadful creature's back." Horned lady said, rubbing her head.

"Who is she Mom?" Purple hair girl asked.

"Mal, this is your half sister Chelsey."