Flying Time!

Fury's POV

"Sorry! 'Scuse me! Coming through!" I yell as I swiveled around all the giants in front of the big school. I zip around looking for Chelsey with Ben chasing after me. I finally spot Chelsey and zoom over, but I didn't see a rock and hit it with my scooter.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed as I went flying off my scooter. I covered my eyes with my arms, hoping to not get hurt from hitting the ground. But I never hit. I uncovered my eyes to see that I was hovering. I then gently land on the ground.

"I-I flyed?" I ask looking up at Chelsey.

"Ehhh," she sighs.

"No." I look at the ground, "I falled." I then feel Chelsey put her hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, cheer up. I just have to finish two more questions and then I can fly you around this whole campus." She says for me to perk up. Oh boy! My own flying lesson without my brothers! We go to Chelsey's room and I watch as Evie helps her with homework. Then Chelsey takes me out to the hall.

"Alright, where you want to start?" She asks for me to think.

"I think outside is best. Yep, Yep, Yep!" I say for her to chuckle.

"Alright," she paused to levitate me onto her back, "you ready?" I nod before she takes off. We head outside and she flys around the whole castle. She points out a thing called a courtyard before we see a lot of boys on what she called a tor-nit-tee field.

"What are they doing Chelsey? Huh? Huh?" I ask. They were all lined up and were taking turns flying . . . Rugs?

"The tournity team is holding tryouts for flyers. Want to go see how they're doing?" She asks for me to nod. She then does her famous barrel roll dive. I cling to her back giggling as the air swirls around us. She pulls up and lands on the ground just as a whistle blows.

"Alright. Looks like that's everyone." Jay says before seeing me and Chelsey. "Oh, heya Champ. What you doing?"

"We came to see how tryouts were going." Chelsey says, glancing at the other boys, "by looks of it, not very well."

"You got that right. Hardly any of these guys can make it around the track in the time limit given." He says.

"Why not? Are the rugs too tired to fly? Huh? Are they? Are they?" I ask, glancing at the rugs that were laying on the benches.

"I don't think it's the rugs, kid. It's more than likely the person flying it." Chelsey says.

"I don't know. Coach said that he made this course pretty hard." Jay states glancing at the course.

"Can't be that hard." Chelsey replies as another boy with glasses comes over.

"Hey, is Chelsey wanting to try out? Ben says she has a good arm."

"Um, you want to Champ?" Jay asks.

"Sure. What's the harm?" Chelsey says. She lifts me off her back and puts me beside Jay before getting into position.

"Ready?" Jay paused, "Get set, Go!" I look up at the clock started. Wait, one minute? That's how long she has!? I look at Chelsey to see her zipping around the pole thingys before crossing the finish line for Jay to stop the clock.

"Fifteen seconds?" Jay paused, looking at Chelsey, "You're losing your touch, Champ."

"Well, I would've done it in ten if I had had time to stretch." Chelsey defends.

"Wha-! How! What!?" The boy with glasses stuttered.

"What Doug?" Chelsey looked at him.

"How did you do that?!" Doug asked. Seeming amazed.