Another Aunt

Chelsey's POV

"Hold still Jay." I say as I take another piece of glass out of his arm. Let's just say that he didn't take the news of Zevon hitting on me too well. Oh, I can still see what happened.

"You haven't told him have you?" Shay asked, looking at me as I felt my face heat up.

"Told me what?" Jay questioned. Oh boy, Jay's gonna kill him.

"Well ever since Bug has come back from Bald Mountain, Zevon ain't stopped flirting with her and trying to get her to go out with him, even though she's refused him every time." Shay explained as I felt my face heat like the hair of Hades.

"What!? He's almost as old as me! And he's hitting on a 12 year old?!" Jay screamed, his face full of disgust, anger, and what looked like worry. "Why the heck is he interested in a twelve year old!? That's like me trying to date Dizzy Termain!"

"Ugh, gross! Did you have to use an example like that? Yuck!" I say as I feel my face cool down.

"Well, you get my point, and you girls know that I've never liked him. You said he's in the market place?" He asked for the girls to nod, "then that's where I'm headed." Jay then races off before I could stop him. I then turn to the girls.

"This is why I didn't want to tell him." I say going into a hover. Shay shrugged.

"He was gonna find out one way or another kid. I just helped you rip the bandage off." She states before I bid them farewell and head to the market place. I find Jay pinning Zevon to a wall in the alley.

"When she says no, it's a NO! She's not interested in you! Get that through your head!" Jay was growling. Zevon then sees me.

"Hey Babe, come to enjoy the show?" Zevon flirted for Jay to look my way. When he did however Zevon kicked him to the ground then Jay tripped him. Jay jumped up and grabbed Zevon's collar. Zevon then retaliated by dead legging Jay and then pushing him into a create of glass bottles. I seen Jay bite his lip. Oh no he didn't. I grabbed Zevon's collar and flew to the top of the market place building, holding him over the edge.

"Listen Zevon, you can flirt with me all you'd like, in fact you could even beat me up and I wouldn't care, but you do not hurt my family. I've never liked you Zevon and I don't know if you're just trying to get close to Mal or what, but you know you're too old for me and Jay was trying to get that through your thick skull. Now you got it?"

"Hey, hey, take it easy Chels. I mean we can work something out. You know, age is just a number." He says for me to drop him and then catch him with my magic before he hit the ground. I then levitated him back up to me.

"Still wanna work something out?" I ask.

"Uh, nope. Nope. No more hitting on younger girls for me." He says before I head down and set him back on the ground before he runs off. I then turn to Jay.

"Not bad Champ, but I could have taken him some more." He states, holding his arm.

"No you couldn't have, now c'mon. Let's get you cleaned up.

"Alright. Done." I say putting the first aid kit up. We had come to the hideout and I had just finished bandaging him up.

"Thanks Champ," Jay says laying back on the couch.

"No problem, but do me a favor. Don't do that again." I say, sitting next to him.

"Fine, but honestly, you could've told me."