t w o

what the hell.

probably the most repeated sentance in taehyung's mind.

the caught ones were currently staring at the hurt boy in front of them, unable to speak.

„what the actual hell?"

taehyung quietly asked, as hot tears began to roll down his cheeks.

„taehyu--"

before the youngest could say anything, the brown haired boy rushed out of the dorm, ganing concerned stares from the two childish adults in the kitchen.

after a while of running, he finally reached his destination.

the genious lab.

it didn't matter if he was tired or worn out, he needed to tell his hyung. it couldn't wait.

the doorbell of the studio could be heard, making yoongi question;

who would bother to come here at this time?

whenever there was some late change of their schedule, or anything else, the members would simply text him,

so it must be something important, right?

the black haired male made his way towards the door, unlocking and opening it to see a tired and worn out taehyung.

he overall looked like a mess,

red face, puffy eyes, sweat and tears rolling along his face,

worrying the shit out of yoongi.

before the older could complain about the younger not taking good care of himself, he was pulled into a tight embrace by the brown haired boy.

the thing that broke his heart even more, were the sobs and cries escaping the younger's mouth.

now, when he knew who and in what condition the person behind the door was, he was glad that he didn't ignore it.