t w e n t y - n i n e

whiny.

thatʼs how taehyung felt. once his kind roommate decided to break their moment, yoongi only stayed for five more minutes before hurrying to get ready for their practise.

he decided that staying in bed was begining to be useless and got up to shower. once he was done he put on a slightly too big, white dress shirt with dark sweatpants.

when he left his room with his bag in hand, he met yoongi in the hallway. he was wearing a loose black and white striped long sleeved shirt with black shorts.

the two of them talked all the way to the front door and greeted everyone already there. even the couple they used to despise.

× × ×

„yoongi hyung, i feel like you need a little bit more practise on the dance. your dancing seems stiff when youʼre at the front as well, so.. taehyung-ah!"

hoseok explained while yoongi listened, though the sudden shout made him flinch a little.

the younger seemed to notice and apologized with a laugh. at that time taehyung had arrived next to them.

„oh, yes, taehyungie. can you help yoongi hyung with the dance? me and jimin are going to be busy with namjoon and jin hyung and jungkook was going to practise by himself for a bit.."

taehyung nodded quickly and smiled excitedly at yoongi. with that hoseok laughed and patted both of theirʼs backs before leaving with a loud „jimin-ssi".

the older explained some parts that troubled him and soon the both of them resolved the issues. except one, though they were having too much fun to care.

taehyung laughed loudly as he watched yoongiʼs attempt to imitate how hoseok teached their leader.

which included a weird pirouette and the older ended up slipping and falling on his back.

the two of them bursted out laughing as the remaining membersʼ confused faces were replaced by soft smiles.