s i x t e e n

neglecting?

that's what confused yoongi.

how did he neglect taehyung? he talked to him plenty through out the few days that passed.

„excuse me, but how did i neglect you?"

he asked, wanting to know the other's point of view.

taehyung thought for a while before answering.

„well.. you literally talked with the others a lot more, even after your promise of not leaving me! and.. you carelessly go to the studio, leaving me here alone, when you know what can happen!"

yoongi was taken aback by his dongsaeng's feelings.

does he really need so much care?

did jungkook really make him like this, just to throw him away afterwards?

if those were the reasons, yoongi had no other option than to.. care more i guess.

it would be difficult to somehow turn him into a less attention needing person.

though, yoongi still wondered why his dongsaeng biased him as his target.

„why.. why do you need my attention so much? let's be honest, jin hyung and hoseok-ah would be doing a better job at this than me."

yoongi asked, still not knowing why the younger wants his attention.

taehyung's facial features softened, as he thought about his next words and actions.

„because you care too,"