'1~

6 months.

that much time has passed since the creation of their lovely relationship.

yoongi was in his room, laying down in bed lazily. he had his eyes closed in an attempt to sleep, or at least nap. due to some reasons though, both of those were hardly achievable for yoongi.

you see, the room would've been perfectly quiet, dead silent, if it weren't for taehyung, who was taking quite a loud shower.

he sang. i hope you thought of that first. anyways,

even though he couldn't sleep, the older couldn't help but break small smiles and let out breathy laughs because of how much fun his partner was having just by showering and singing.

soon enough taehyung returned, making yoongi open his sleepy and tired eyes. he was just in a towel. goodness, yoongi wanted to hide under the bedsheets.

even after five months, he still can NOT look at the younger when he's just a teeny tiny bit naked. taehyung smiled cheekily at him and came closer to the bed.

"what's up, hyungie~? why don't you look me in the eyes, hm?"

yoongi dared to look up into his eyes, trying his best to look threatening.

"floor or bed, your choice, kim taehyung."

° a few shirts, boxers, socks and sweatpants later ~

after some arguing about whether or not taehyung should wear a shirt, the younger finally got to lay down next to his yoongi and squish him forever--

"h-hey! i wanna actually be able to go on our date tomorrow and bReAtHe."

taehyung laughed quietly and loosened up his embrace around yoongi's tummy. afterwards, he rested his chin on the older's shoulder and smiled softly.

"tomorrow it'll be 6 months exactly, right? ahh! i can't wait for tomorrow~"

yoongi lifted up his arm and ruffled up taehyung's hair with a small smile.

"you're always so excited during our monthly anniversaries.. it's quite cute.."

"oh really now~ now taehyungie is cute and not an asswipe--"

"oh shush."

> author's message 💌 (you don't have to read this, nothing important here lol)
- well, this didn't actually take as long as i thought. in my mind i was like : yeah i'll probably take like a damn week to write a chapter after not writing for almost half a year, but surprise surprise, there still are ideas in my head lmao.
i also know it was kind of random to come back like this, but i literally am in need of hobbies because i keep on doing the same stuff evERY SINGLE DAY-- aHEM, anywho :
i hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a nice day or night 💜👋🏻👋🏻