t h i r t y

bored.

thatʼs how taehyung felt. it was very much the opposite of yesterday.

no matter how many games he played or how much tv he watched, the only thing that changed was the time.

after a while of walking around and visiting the membersʼ rooms, he reached the living room where he saw the person he hasnʼt seen all day.

„min yoongi."

the short rapper was spread out across their sofa as small and quiet snores left his lips.

the taller walked over and crouched down next to his head. the vocalistʼs eyes scanned the otherʼs face, noticing every possible detail about the adorable male. a small smile played at his lips.

his spotless porcelain pale skin, cute button nose that he immediately booped, faded pink lips which he oh so greatly wanted to kiss..

his eyes stopped right there, at his lips. even though they were small, they were plump and seemed very soft.

taehyungʼs fingers caressed the soft skin on yoongiʼs lips, soft tingles were felt at the tips of them.

„heʼs asleep anyway.. he wonʼt even know about it.."

even though taehyung seemed calm, his thoughts were racing as fast as his heart.

after a while of hesitation, he leaned in and connected their lips into a sweet kiss.

what he didnʼt expect though, was a gentle tug at his shirt by no one else other than min yoongi himself.

the tallerʼs eyes widened and he pulled away gently, as to not accidentally bite or hurt the other. yoongiʼs eyes fluttered open and all he could do was stare.

stare at the flustered boy who almost gave him a heart attack.

„h.. hyung i--"

before he could continue, the older stood up and dragged him into an empty room.