t w e n t y - s i x

„why are you still not over him, hyung?"

that thought had been in taehyungʼs mind ever since yesterday. he was currently in his room, lying down in bed as namjoonʼs loud snores had been the background music to his thoughts.

„aish, namjoon-ssi, blow your nose before going to sleep!"

he whispered before turning around on his side and looking at his phone screen, that happened to be his precious hyung.

suddenly though, a loud noise interrupted his lovestruck gaze at the rapper.

his tired eyes finally found the time on the bright screen;

four a.m.

who the actual hell woke up at four in the morning when their schedule starts at ten?

taehyung shook his head and got up, since he probably wonʼt sleep anytime soon, and made his way quietly around the apartment.

soon enough he found the source of the noise and he couldnʼt help but chuckle at the sight.

there was his messy haired hyung, cleaning up what he guessed was a spilled coffee while cussing under his breath.

„yoongi hyung, what are you doing here? itʼs four in the morning.."

the older froze in place for a while before sighing and answering with a forced nice tone.

„go to bed, taehyung-ah.. we have practise in six hours."