t h i r t e e n

yoongi.

that's the only thing that clouded taehyung's mind.

his hyung had left this morning to go to the studio, to finish one of his songs he said.

eversince then, taehyung felt bored and... lonely.

mostly because his hyung talked to the other's more than him.

he tried to entertain himself through out the day, every one of his tries failing miserably.

video-games?

no, yoongi doesn't play them.

thump.

music?

no, it makes me miss him more.

thump.

dramas?

no, we aren't like them.

thump--

by then he had given up, and locked himself in his room, trying to calm his breath and heart beat.

„how can you do this, min yoongi? not even jeon jungkook made me like this."

the boy whispered, gripping at his hair.

needless to say, taehyung was extremely confused with his feelings.

one day he's sad, the other happy, another day he can be like now,

needy of his hyung's attention.

basically taehyung's uncontrollable mood swings.

he acknowladged them, very much, yet he still can't stop them.

× × ×

it has been many hours already, and taehyung was 100% convinced that he missed his hyung, way too much to be exact.

through out the day, members would come and go after attempts of getting taehyung to come out.

it wasn't that he didn't like them, he does, he just needed more frequent alone times.

he was sure that when he stops being so confused, he will join the other members in activities way more.