n i n e

shyness.

that's what yoongi felt.

„oh... sorry taehyung-ah, i didn't mean to be a bother to you, you also have your own issues from... yesterday. i..i'll leave."

an expression of hurt flashed taehyung's face, as he saw his hyung leave the room.

yoongi wasn't bothering him, he was helping him.

just the feeling of his body heat was enough to calm taehyung and make him forget about his ex-partner.

as many thoughts wandered his mind, he decided to get up, since there was nothing that could help or entertain him in his room.

as he arrived at the kitchen, he was greeted by his fellow band mates, including them.

they were on the couch, simply talking as if yesterday never happened.

memories with jungkook flooded taehyung's mind one by one, as each of his eyes welled up more and more.

quickly, as to hide his tears and hurt expression, he turned around and made his way towards his hyung's room, just to hug him and never let him go.

he knocked on the wooden door, and waited for some kind of answer.

„if you're trying to find yoongi hyung, he went to his studio."

namjoon spoke up.

why did he leave so fast?

before the younger could go anywhere, he felt a hand on his wrist, stopping him from leaving.

„did... something bad happen yesterday? we all heard yoongi hyung shouting yesterday, and if it was something stupid, he wouldn't have been so pissed."

the older asked, clearly concerned. taehyung thought for a while, thinking of how to simplify his answer, as to not waste time.

„we... the four of us just got into a fight, nothing serious, i'll tell you when i come back, hyung."

namjoon nodded, and let the younger go.