f o u r t e e n

happy.

that's how taehyung felt.

after many hours of boredom torturing him, he heard a knock on the door along with the voice he wanted so desperately to hear.

„taehyung-ah?

the brown haired vocalist couldn't be more excited to see his hyung after so many hours.

he walked to the door, hesitating wether he should open it or not, and if yoongi wasn't just used as bait.

eventually he opened the door seeing his two hyungs in front of him.

before he could move to hi- the beloved, dark haired rapper, he was enveloped into a tight embrace by the oldest member in the group.

„you scared us, taehyung-ah! why wouldn't you open the door?"

jin exclaimed, confused in the younger's actions.

taehyung looked over to yoongi, who simply got startled as he met the younger's eyes looking back at him.

taehyung pulled away from the hug, fixing his shirt before he spoke.

„i.. i locked myself in the room and.. i forgot where i put the key afterwards, and i was too lazy to go find it, so i just took a nap, hyung."

jin looked convinced enough to say the least.

„ah, i wonder who he got influenced by.."

the oldest sarcastically said, looking back at the left out male.

yoongi shrugged and mumbled a quick 'glad you're okay' before leaving to go to his room.