t w e n t y - f i v e

surprised.

thatʼs how yoongi felt. after his little head accident, taehyung wanted to speak with him about something he considered important.

when the two of them arrived in an empty room, they sat down on a bed and the younger proceeded to spill.

„me, jungkook and jimin are friends again."

a small „oh." escaped yoongiʼs mouth, silence over took the both of them afterwards.

it honestly surprised yoongi that taehyung had forgiven them so quickly. he was the person to witness.. whatever they were doing after all..

„that.. thatʼs nice i guess.."

he replied, not understanding what taehyung wanted from him.

„do you forgive them, hyung?"

a question quickly slipped from his mouth, making yoongiʼs head shoot back up.

a while of silence took over the room once again as the older thought for a bit.

„i.. i donʼt know yet. all i know is that i can be in a room with them and cooperate and all, but.."

a hand was softly pressed against yoongiʼs shoulder, making him remember his outburst that one day. he shut his eyes tightly at the memory and began speaking again.

„but i still feel hurt by their actions.. jimin couldʼve told me.. i would understand. maybe not right away, but eventually anyway.."

the taller nodded and shuffled closer to the other. his hand wandered into yoongiʼs and he intertwined their fingers, gripping his hand softly.

it seemed like taehyung wanted to say something, though he kept his mouth shut and gently squished yoongiʼs hand.

even though he decided to keep shut, the question still wandered around in his mind.