t w e l v e

misunderstood.

that's what yoongi did.

it's been over a week since the 'i need you hyung' incident, and yoongi understood it in a complete other way;

don't leave him? i'm always there for him. why wouldn't i be there for him?

so now, the lonely older sat in front of his computer, working on a new song of his, proceeding to do so until late at night.

× × ×

yoongi finally arrived at the dorms after countless hours of working.

he tiredly slid the keys into the lock, surprised to see the oldest open the door for him.

„hello hyung..?"

yoongi greeted, clearly confused that jin, of all people, was awake at this hour.

the taller male hurried the younger in, eager to ask something.

„did something happen to taehyung-ah again? he didn't go go dance practise today, and locked himself in his room. he didn't even open the door to go eat!"

yoongi's eyes widened at the new information he's been told, instantly worrying about what he thought was the still hurting male.

„well since he hasn't opened it to anyone, i thought that he may be willing to open it to you, so don't just stand there and go!"

jin pushed his startled dongsaeng, looking at him with hope in his eyes.

yoongi nervously shuffled towards the door, softly knocking on it.

„taehyung-ah?"

footsteps could be heard all around the room, until they finally reached their destination.