s e v e n t e e n

why wouldn't the others care?

that question crossed yoongi's mind.

before he could ask anything, taehyung stepped closer, intertwining their hands together.

„you don't mind this,"

taehyung raised their hands for yoongi to see.

it would be a lie if yoongi said he wasn't getting flustered by the other's not bothered mood.

the twenty-three year old took a step closer once again, wrapping his arm around the second oldest's waist.

„you always comfort me,"

with his sentance, he layed his head in the crook of his pale neck.

suddenly he pushed the both of them into the room, startling the other.

„you always wasted your time listening to my stupid stories,"

h..how can he just name so many things that i've done for him?

„you even played my favourite video game with me, even though you always say you don't like them,"

yoongi could feel his dongsaeng's smile against his skin, while taehyung proceeded to swing their hands from one direction to the other.

„you do things like this even if you don't have to, just to make the other happy, hyung. that's why i.. well.. you could say 'want' your attention and care. because you care for others easily as well, without noticing i assume."

the younger mumbled into his skin, occasionally letting out huffs of air, that made the hairs on yoongi's neck rise.

after a while of silence, taehyung got the courage to ask his hyung what he'd wanted to for many stressful hours.

„yoongi hyungie, can in cuddle with you?"

taehyung whispered shyly, gripping the other's hand softly.

the raven haired rapper sighed, his body being more comfortable in the tight embrace.

„s..sure, taehyungie, just don't.. tell anyone about this."