t w e n t y - o n e

sleepy.

that's how yoongi felt.

he had been woken up by his name being loudly repeated.

„yoongi hyung~"

another whine echoed from the room's bathroom.

the dark haired male got up, making his way towards the slightly opened door, pushing it to reveal taehyung, looking at the mirror with a disgusted expression.

„what is it, taehyungi.. taehyung-ah?"

the vocalist looked at the other, pointing at his forehead.

„i have a huge pimple growing on my forehead! like what the heck!"

he whined once more, making the shorter male let out a quiet giggle.

„that's all? a pimple?"

he looked back at his hyung, pouting, as if it would help his existential problem.

yoongi mimicked the taller, pouting cutely at him.

taehyung's pout was quickly removed by his iconic boxy smile and laughter.

the rapper showed his, rare, gummy smile as well, walking out of the occupied bathroom to get properly dressed.

taehyung followed soon after, getting ready himself.

afterwards the both of them walked to the kitchen, startling an unexpecting jin.

„what's for breakfast, jin hyung?"

the oldest looked very confused, seeing the two of them finally join the others.

„uh.. i didn't really know what to cook, so we're having gaeran tost-u --

gaeran tost-u is apparently egg toast.. i didn't really know what i should write there so i googled korean breakfast and chose this

back to the book though --

„ah, good choice, hyung.. i'm going to go to the living room, have fun cooking."

with that taehyung left to go to the living room.