t w e n t y - f o u r

hope.

that was what taehyung did.

he hoped that the rapper wouldn't shout, be mad or even.. cry.

as the shortest member looked at the vocalist, the maknae bit at his nails, also hoping for the best to happen.

„i.. it's fine, jimin-ah."

yoongi quietly said, his hand tracing the back of his aching head.

before jimin could speak up, jin interrupted with a shriek.

„yoongi-ah your head!"

the rapper looked at his fingertips, seeing red all over them, eyes widening.

taehyung took action the quickest, grabbing his hyung's hand gently and hurrying over to the bathroom.

once there, he sat yoongi down on the closed toilet seat and searched for the medkit.

when he found the white box of medicine and such, he took out a bottle of antiseptic with a few cotton balls and a roll of bandage, then turned to the older.

he poured a fair amount of antiseptic and looked the other in the eyes.

„it will sting, hyungie. be strong for your dongsaeng!"

the shorter rolled his eyes at the other, smiling through the pain flowing through his head.

though acting tough, he hissed once the cotton ball made contact with the open wound.

taehyung smiled cheekilly, finding a reason to hold the other's hand.

„stay strong hyungie, fighting!"