t w e n t y - s e v e n

tired.

thatʼs how yoongi felt. it was already four a.m. and yet he couldnʼt fall asleep no matter how hard he tried.

so thatʼs why heʼs here, cleaning up a spilled coffee because the damn lights in the kitchen are brighter than his closet.

„yoongi hyung, what are you doing here? itʼs four in the morning.."

„dammit why now."

yoongi froze up for a while before sighing and answering with a forced nice tone.

„go to bed, taehyung-ah.. we have practise in six hours."

taehyungʼs eyebrow rised slowly as he heard his hyungʼs odd tone. as the younger proceeded to question it, yoongi was already preparing another coffee.

if this was a cartoon, a small light bulb would pop up above taehyungʼs head as he smiled himself.

„you have problems sleeping, right hyung?"

he questioned as he leaned against the counter located behind yoongi. the older turned around and sat on the counter near his mug, nodding.

taehyung quickly skipped over in front of yoongi and sat down on the counter he previously had his arms on.

„well, you know coffee wonʼt really help you sleep?"

taehyung said, looking on his lap as yoongi shot him a sarcastic „no way" look.

once the coffee was done, the older attempted to pour a fair amount into his cup, only to be stopped by taehyungʼs hand.

„letʼs cuddle, hyungie."