authorʼs note

hello! as you could guess, this is just an authorʼs note. so if you donʼt care about what i have to say, ignore this whole thing.

anyways, first of all;

i want to apolagize for making you wait for the next chapter for 6 days now, iʼm still trying to think of how to continue the book so it wonʼt be even crappier than it already is. iʼm sorry and i hope to finish and publish the new chapter soon.

second of all;

i want to thank everyone whoʼs reading this book for almost 600 reads and 50 votes! i really didnʼt expect this book to have around 15 active readers, it surprised me. i also wanted to make an authorʼs note sooner, for 100 reads, 200 reads, 300 reads, etc. but i was too much of a coward to do so, since i was and still am kind of not confident about my english [itʼs not my native language].

and some special thank youʼs;

@Taegiismyvenom for voting for every chapter and commenting on a few of them. i apolagize for not replying to your comments somehow, because as i said, i was kind of a coward and didnʼt want to embarrass myself. so i hope this counts as something, thank you!

@ZainneButt for also voting for most chapters of this book, thank you!

and there has been another wattpad user who voted for 2 of my chapters i think.. unfortunately i cannot seem to find them in my notifications so.. whoever you are, thank you!

and simply thank you everyone for taking your time and reading this very messy book! i hope i wonʼt disappoint you in future chapters!

thaaannnkkk yooouuuu!

bye bye now.