f o u r

he's crying too?

that thought confused taehyung.

his straight-faced hyung had his head on his shoulder, and for the first time in months cried.

he decided to not mention it, wanting the older to express his feelings as he wishes.

after a while yoongi pulled away, causing taehyung to frown at the loss of heat.

„we should probably head to the dorms, we'll have to sort this out with them."

yoongi sternly told, the younger not having any other choice than to go with him.

the walk towards the dorm was quiet, surprisingly though, yoongi had spoken up.

„do you think they were doing this for a long time?"

taehyung tiredly exhaled into the cold night air and shrugged.

„jimin was acting weird lately, he didn't even talk to me about it or anything, because of that i thought it was something more personal. that's why i've never asked about it."

the older suddenly confessed. taehyung thought it was only fair to confess his suspicion as well.

„jungkook began being more distant. he stopped asking for hugs or kisses. he barely had any time for me, saying that he had a busy schedule with his song covers and such. when i came to the dorms today, i thought he'd at least make an exception and spend his evening with me, but no... that happened."

this time yoongi exhaled, and brought the younger closer to him.

they eventually arrived, and as soon as they entered the room, they locked eyes with... them.