t w e n t y - t w o

frozen.

that's how everything around taehyung felt.

once he walked into the living room, he was met with the couple he had grown to accept, though that didn't mean he still didn't feel betrayed by them.

the two boys looked over at the other, eyes widening.

taehyung soon snapped out of it and sighed, running a hand through his brown hair, knowing that his complicated relationship with them can't break the whole group apart.

he began walking over to the two of them, getting ready to end this.. rivalry (?) between them.

„l..look, i know we had quite a few.. arguments, and many misunderstandings as well, but i don't think this tension should spread any more than it already did. i do realise that the two of you somewhat.. betrayed me and yoongi hyung, but i can't keep calm and watch the group get affected by this! so just.. just know that i support your relationship and i'd love to be friends with you again, like we used to be a few days ago."

as taehyung was offering a weak smile, jungkook and jimin broke down in tears, running over to hug their, once again, friend.

while the guilty couple whispered quiet apologies, the tan boy couldn't help but feel happy having these two back as friends, not enemies.