t w e n t y

aroused.

it sounds odd, reffering to taehyung with this word, but it's the truth.

he had quite an.. inappropriate dream.. about his hyung.

• • •

taehyung opened his eyes to be met with.. a pleasant sight to him.

there was his hyung.. very underdressed, just in white.. tight, boxers, making his lower area tighten a bit.

a groan escaped taehyung's mouth, alerting the oblivious dark haired male.

„a..ah taehyung-ah, you.. why are you here?"

lust quickly flashed the younger's eyes, imagining all the things that he could do right now.

he moved closer towards the feminine looking male, gripping yoongi's thighs tightly, his tounge making it's way towards his neck.

„tae..hyungie, you can't--"

his words were cut off by taehyung's lips colliding with his thin, doll-like lips.

the shorter squirmed under his grip, unable to make himself more comfortable.

after their sloppy kiss had ended, heavy breathing echoed through out the small room.

taehyung pushed the petite male between him and a table, spreading his pretty, smooth legs.

„hold on tight, baby boy, it's gonna be--"

• • •

taehyung's lewd dream had ended, preciselly at three in the morning, his underwear having a darker stain on the front, thankfully he was uncovered by a blanket, so he didn't make a bigger mess.

„aish.. why now~?"

the younger whined, looking down at his.. blah blah having a problem.

he looked over at the unknowing male next to him.

„you don't even know how much i love-hate you right now, hyung."