e i g h t e e n

calm. happy. satisfied.

that's a few of the many things taehyung felt at the moment.

after another one of their, drama like, arguments ended, the younger of the two got ready for bed, and made his way back to his hyung's room.

he opened the door slightly, not wanting his attention yet, though he didn't expect his hyung to be so.. nervous.

„i..it's just taehyung-ah, nothing special, he just needs.. someone because of his break up with jungkook-ah, stop--"

yoongi's nervous whispering was cut off by taehyung's tan arms wrapping around his waist.

a small squeak-like noise escaped his thin, baby pink lips, making the taller smile at the effect he had on the shorter.

„let's go to sleep, yoongi hyung, eh?"

the older covered his small, pale face with his hands, trying to hide his very noticable blush.

„don't make me change my mind, taehyung-ah."

the younger just smiled, knowing that these warnings were just to scare him away, and dragged his hyung to the bed.

yoongi was confused to see the taller looking back at him, expecting to see the short male get in first.

„after you, hyung."

he sighed, knowing that talking the younger into going in first would just cause another argument, and bent down to remove the blanket so he can lie down.

what he didn't expect though was someone's hand on his thigh.