t w e n t y - e i g h t

flustered.

thatʼs how yoongi felt.

„how can he just say that so confidently?"

the older let go of the kettle and pulled back his hand while taehyung watched his expression intensely.

„..okay."

yoongi murmured, making the taller have an internal victory dance before taking his hand and dragging him to his room, since jin is a very sensitive sleeper.

once they entered the room, they were surprisingly not met with namjoonʼs snoring. the leader had quieted down which was a good sign for the two who entered.

„namjoon-ah is going to see us!"

yoongi whisper shouted at taehyung, pointing at their leader as if itʼs the most obvious thing ever.

„i honestly donʼt care hyung. i canʼt just let you go to dance practise without any drop of energy. and no, coffee doesnʼt count as energy. "

yoongi naturally pouted at his statement which made taehyung both melt and die at the same time.

before he got anymore distracted, he went to lie down in his bed. yoongi followed after and curled up into a small ball, which was the opposite of what taehyung wanted.

„hyung, cuddling is very different than sleeping in the same bed. cuddle me~ youʼll fall asleep faster!"

taehyung whispered as he tugged at his hyungʼs loose shirt. the older sighed softly and turned to face him. strong arms wrapped themselves around the shorterʼs petite body as the other tangled their legs together.

„night hyungie.."

„good night taehyungie.."

× × ×

a loud crash woke up the two, before peaceful, boys. taehyung protectively wrapped his arms around yoongi as the older sat up quickly to see what happened.

when they looked over, taehyung groaned loudly and lied back down while trying to pull the rapper down too. meanwhile yoongi had flushed cheeks when namjoon noticed him in the same bed as his dongsaeng.

„sorry hyung. sorry taehyung-ah."

namjoon apolagized and quickly picked up the fallen books before leaving.

„hyungie, come back to me~"