t h i r t y - o n e

panicked.

thatʼs how taehyung felt. through out their small walk, all he could think about was negative scenarios and everything going wrong. tears out of fear began to form in his eyes with every step they took.

once they arrived, both of them had a lot to say and ask, though neither of them had the courage to speak.

yoongi had tried his best at avoiding any type of eye contact with the other while taehyung tried his best at not breaking down into tears.

though he couldnʼt take it anymore. the silence was there for too long and it only stressed him out more.

faint footsteps were heard in the quiet room as well as a startled noise from the dark haired rapper. a pair of arms wrapped themselves around yoongi and a head buried itself into the crook of his neck, sobs escaped the tallerʼs mouth that one by one broke his hyungʼs heart.

„p.. please donʼt hate me, hyung.. please donʼt.. i know what i did was wrong but please d.. donʼt hate me--"

taehyung was interrupted with a choked up sob escaping his already sore throat.

all yoongi could do at that moment was run his hand softly through the youngerʼs brown hair while trying not to cry himself.

„i donʼt h.. hate you taehyungie. i wonʼt ever hate you. please just stop crying.."

the two stood there for a while, not a word escaped their mouths and only taehyungʼs quieting sobs could be heard.

soon enough the younger calmed down, though he didnʼt pull away. he needed the older close to him.

„it hurts hyung."

he mumbled into the olderʼs neck. the shorter looked around taehyungʼs face with a questioning stare, not being able to find any sign of hurt on his face.

„what hurts?"

the other carefully raised his head from yoongiʼs shoulder and pointed to his neck.

„my throat hurts."

yoongiʼs eyes shifted around the youngerʼs neck nervously before he did something he never thought heʼd do.

he leaned in and slowly pressed a kiss on taehyungʼs neck. he could feel the tallerʼs adamʼs apple moving up and down as he gulped.

yoongi pulled and looked away with a blush forming on his face as he refused to look at his dongsaengʼs expression.

the older had imagined a disgusted expression but a weak boxy smile appeared on his face instead.

„hyung.. can i do it again?"

„do what, taehyungie?"

„kiss you."

that small request made yoongi look back up, with the blush still visible, and nod his head shyly.

this time taehyung leaned in and connected their lips together into a soft kiss.

the older had furrowed eyebrows as his hands were tugging desperately at the tallerʼs shirt while he stood on his tippy toes to reach his lips.

at that gesture, taehyung couldnʼt help but giggle into the kiss as he crouched down slightly for his hyung.

they had to pull away after a while due to lack of oxygen, both of them looking back at one another with an adoring smile.

„i love you hyung."

„i love you too, taehyungie."

[ the end.. or not? i dunno. i might add another chapter for fun in the future. for now though, there for me is officially completed! again, i want to thank everyone for reading, voting and commenting, it really makes me happy when i see that people actually enjoy this mess enough to show their support. i also hope you enjoyed reading this book as much as i enjoyed writing it!

have a nice day/night everyone, bye bye!

fun fact; at first, there for me was supposed to be a very short book, like.. seven chapters, but in the end itʼs thirty-one chapters.. wowie.

okay but really, bye!