t w e n t y - t h r e e

confused.

that's how jin felt. because, wouldn't you feel confused if these two suddenly left their rooms looking okay?

while yoongi calmly made his morning coffee, the older walked over, leaning his bottom on the counter.

„did.. you guys make up?"

when that question left the other's lips, the rapper looked at the living room door with wide eyes, making jin guess they completely forgot.

before another question could get asked, yoongi walked quickly to the living room, hoping to not see what he expected.

as he was ready to open the wooden door, it flung open and the dark haired rapper fell on the floor, feeling slight weight on top of him.

he groaned in pain as he felt his head collided with a hard object on the floor.

a gasp could be heard after a few quick footsteps entered the room.

„yoongi hyung!"

he opened his eyes slightly, seeing a surprised jimin on top of him, a, almost scared, jungkook by the door, and a sickly worried taehyung crouched down by him.

the older got up slowly, with the help of taehyung and also jin, who ran to them to help as well, and quietly watched the couple in front of him.

„i.. i'm so sorry, hyung, i didn't mean to! i swear!"

jimin apologised, his eyes widening ever so slightly.